Author Topic: Dem Kids Sure is Gettin Rowdy  (Read 23211 times)

when i was in tae kwon do, i kicked my master in the balls 3 times in a row(on accident)

why are you all of a sudden so brown townly retentive.
Because childish stupidity can only be sanely handled for so long before my mentality needs to vent. I've always been this way. Where have you been? lol Secondly, it was a rule, if you don't care, don't post and that fits the tl;dr description.
we get banned for saying that now?
It's been in effect for a while now.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 04:24:37 PM by Rughugger »

Some kid was taking a crap and left the door open so I thought it was not used, when I opened the door: BAM screaming thought the school. Luckly I moved schools the next year O.o

why are you all of a sudden so brown townly retentive.
I think his avatar is effecting his train of thought.

I think his avatar is effecting his train of thought.

For some reason I always think of him doing that after he hits "Post".

For some reason I always think of him doing that after he hits "Post".
Yeah same here.

I should make a writeup on..

"How avatar choices effect a person's behavior"

:D

Then what does that do to my posts?
<=====
OoO

I'm Mormon :D
how many wives are allowed in that religion

It's been in effect for a while now.

dates or it didn't happen

My 7th grade social studys teacher was EXTREMELY nice. so we had an assistant teacher. She ruined all the fun. Me and about 15 other kids wrote notes to the office in the most nice form ever about how we did not want the bitch in the back of the room stare and yell at us and get paid. She got moved to the next room over :3

My 7th grade social studys teacher was EXTREMELY nice. so we had an assistant teacher. She ruined all the fun. Me and about 15 other kids wrote notes to the office in the most nice form ever about how we did not want the bitch in the back of the room stare and yell at us and get paid. She got moved to the next room over :3
The hell'd you bump this from nearly two months ago?
Goddammit.