Author Topic: Dem Kids Sure is Gettin Rowdy  (Read 23161 times)

Lol not that kinda playing more like foreplay cept naked.
:O

Did she have big boobs?

:O

Did she have big boobs?
Little horny angst teens arent ya guys :<

you'd be surprised at the amount of stuff that happens with cousins n stuff lol -.-

you'd be surprised at the amount of stuff that happens with cousins n stuff lol -.-
You would know I presume?

You would know I presume?
haha, ive just heard a lot of things from a lot of different people is all.

i don't think i should post even half the things i did when i was younger lol.
i still wanna be part of this community.

I could totally tell you guys the bullstuff story i tell all my friends when im asked this. But I think ill tell the truth this time.

Worst thing ive ever done is when i used to be babysat by this bitch Mormon lady and her overemotional children.
Anyway, she wanted me to do my hw, and I quite frankly wasn't in the mood and told her that i needed to calm down a little before i started. She yelled at me to do my homework and i said no and it just got louder and louder until i left. I went out to my parent's old van and sat in the back, so that you couldnt see me out the windows or anything, and just sat there. She and my sister were getting ready to leave to her house when she realised i wasnt there with them. She started calling out for me and then finally said "alright, were gonna go without you now, bye"
Of course i thought she was full of stuff cause shes a Mormon, but she did it. I freaked out, seeing as i was like, 7, and went to chase after them. I walked for about two miles down to the local Vons and sat down in the parking lot and stuff, then decided to head back home; on the way back my mom found me and was sobbing like a maniac.
I had no idea why she was so emotional about it until i came back home and realised that every single one of my friends were there and thought i was dead or something.
And thats my story.

Lol not that kinda playing more like foreplay cept naked.
Foreplay can be done naked you idiot.

He was just clarifying.

haha, ive just heard a lot of things from a lot of different people is all.
Aww :[ I was waiting for a story.
Foreplay can be done naked you idiot.
I said more like foreplay you hoe.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 07:20:28 PM by Jimmg »

In preschool I laid down on two chairs and tried to take a nap. I opened my eyes to see that a girl was about to kiss me. I was like "What are you doing?".

Another time was when I went in front of my parents and took off my cloths and started dancing because I felt like it, I was like 4.

i had love with a girl infront of the class