Author Topic: BluZone banners/images.  (Read 1392 times)

This is a full list of all the banners and images I have made for my server. I'll add more in time!!

Something to start us off:

Something for my current project.

More to come!

So it went from Knazone to Bluzone.

..We still need to add T4 to the old one.

Yeah, I know. Sadly I lost the save >:(

Do I have to roll dice to move?

I rolled a six! Now to use my special move and advance to the secret dungeon on cthulu's shadow!

No.

i thought it was TF2 at first. :c
(BLU)

Tom

I like the lighting in the picture.

I was banned for the reason "Come back when we aren't roleplaying".

Did I do something wrong, or was it that you guys only wanted an exact number of people for what you were doing. :/

A blue zone is usually seen as high uptight secured, purely...well...pure.

The picture is good, don't get me wrong, but the white haze around "BLU ZONE" isn't good. Try making "BLU ZONE" square is, to represent the fact that it's walled in and secure.

"BLU ZONE" is just text with a pattern overlay and a stroke with massive amounts of noise.

"Zombies" is just text with a slight black outline, and a transparent red stroke.

The problem is, anybody that knows any photoshop can make something like this.
Otherwise, the Blockland screenshot is decent.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 05:31:43 PM by FrAgGEr »

"BLU ZONE" is just text with a gradient overlay and a stroke with massive amounts of noise.

"Zombies" is just text with a slight black outline, and a transparent red stroke.

"BLUE ZONE" is in fact blue text with an outer glow (blend mode set to dissolve), bevel and emboss with 'texture' checked, and some sort of distortion filter.

There's very little difference between an outline and a stroke, btw. I'm not even sure there is one.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 04:00:02 PM by TheWorm »

"BLUE ZONE" is in fact blue text with an outer glow (blend mode set to dissolve), bevel and emboss with 'texture' checked, and some sort of distortion filter.

There's very little difference between an outline and a stroke, btw. I'm not even sure there is one.

I see where both of you are coming from.
What I can see is that the blood splat or stain behind zombies is too transparent, or if you want to keep it that transparent you shouldn't make it so blob-like because if that's the background of a blood spatter it would be more splatter-ish than a blob.

I was banned for the reason "Come back when we aren't roleplaying".

Did I do something wrong, or was it that you guys only wanted an exact number of people for what you were doing. :/

I did not mean to offend but with the chat mod we are using some people tend to abuse it. An example is setting their names to something offensive or just stupid. If you got banned for that reason you where either doing something stupid I.E. going on a genocide or set your name to something different. Fear not; The list has been cleaned and everyoen gets un-banned once the server resets.

EDIT:

To be honest; i don't like those two as much. I was experimenting with text and shading and ended up with those. Both of them are not posed but taken during the role play.

I think they are too dark. I am accepting criticism.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 07:36:36 PM by IceBlue »