Author Topic: Bought FL Studio 8, made a small song  (Read 2531 times)

Its a pretty powerful program From What I can see so far, A lot of instruments and other things to play around with too, I haven't played with it a lot but I managed to make a small loop song.

Cool =D I'm getting XXL soon.
Could you re-export that into a MP3 so I don't have to put it into Blockland?

I think you have great talent, and, you don't have to necessarily listen to me, but it could be better, but I also know that you will get better.
Just keep practicing =D

Sorry to say but it sounds random.

Try harder next time ;)

I know, I blame the fact that I'd been up since five pm that day, now that I listen to it I don't care for it.

If I speed it up it sounds like something from Ape Escape 3.

Trust me, you're going to get great at it.
I know it.

Sounds pretty lovey.

i added to my bl music as an ogg i listen to it a lot

It's not that great.

It's not that great.

Its not meant to be, I just wanted to play with it a little and get a feel of the program.

"Not that great"? The invention of the ballpoint pen was "not that great". Comparing this in any way to great is like comparing Gandhi to Riddler.

Yes, Godwin's law invoked on the first page.

"Not that great"? The invention of the ballpoint pen was "not that great". Comparing this in any way to great is like comparing Gandhi to Riddler.

Yes, Godwin's law invoked on the first page.

He's saying that the song was not that great compared for what it was and could be better using the same tools he had, he wasn't saying 'this is not that great compared to ballpoint pens or bread or fire'