Author Topic: Monestary Fortress!  (Read 2928 times)

too bright, make it darker colors.

What's to bright? The entire thing or just parts? It may be just the pictures, as I have the starndard colorset, so it can't get darker with what I have....

This is awesome. It would be good for DMs (if you made an invisible cage around it)

Reminds me of that monk monestary in Runescape :o
The one before the wild.
I actually remember that =D

Updated! :D

In this update, I've added ladders to the second floor and roof, took away about eight crosses, and have redone all the windows. It took about 3 hours on Kai's server to finish, but it's done! :D (A special thanks to Kai for letting me use his server :D)

New Overview!

Ladder :D

That's all for now. I'll get some more pictures today :D

Nice job on this, Mage, I remember when you loaded it in my server, you were working on the ladders. 9.7/10

I like the exterior a lot, it's very midieval-looking and the reading areas are nice, too, I like the paint job in there.

Monestary Fortress

Hidiho everyone.

Ha, you said hidiho.

Btw good job. You should make a mideval town around it or something

Ha, you said hidiho.

Btw good job. You should make a mideval town around it or something

Yes. I should........<continues to stare blankly into space>

OH! But thanks guys :D

I still say you overdid the cross motif.

I still say you overdid the cross motif.

I took off 8 crosses. It's a Monestary and I LIKE Crosses. Deal with it or hug a panda.  :iceCream:

I took off 8 crosses. It's a Monestary and I LIKE Crosses. Deal with it or hug a panda.  :iceCream:
The crosses seem too fat, I'd like to see them redone if you would. Other than that, great build, keep it up.

Thanks. I'll see what I can do :D