Poll

Should I make a Pirate Pack?

Yes
267 (89.9%)
No
30 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 295

Author Topic: Heed Medieval V2 [NEW!]  (Read 58962 times)

Is V3 almost out yet?

V3 will be out tomorrow. It will have the ballista and trebuchet along with updated CIs, catapult, and battering ram. The dirk will have more damage and a slightly longer range. The mace will be able to break small bricks. The longsword will be mounted on your back when it is not in use. The arbalest's animations looks better and I reduced the sound datablock usage. I have moved the siege tower to a new folder call Heed_Medieval_Vehicles. This way you can choose to enable weapons separately from the vehicles.

V3 will be out tomorrow. It will have the ballista and trebuchet along with updated CIs, catapult, and battering ram. The dirk will have more damage and a slightly longer range. The mace will be able to break small bricks. The longsword will be mounted on your back when it is not in use. The arbalest's animations looks better and I reduced the sound datablock usage. I have moved the siege tower to a new folder call Heed_Medieval_Vehicles. This way you can choose to enable weapons separately from the vehicles.
Pretty good. I can help you if you want.

Cool.

How will the battering ram work?

Ugh release it already heed.

Ugh release it already heed.
Like he is always online and allready had the time to put on the last fixes.

Holy crap, it is the morning still. I still have to make it. Expect a 7 hour wait.

Holy crap, it is the morning still. I still have to make it. Expect a 7 hour wait.
But I love your medieval pack so much

Someone post a picture of a battering ram so I can base my model off it.

What.
You first say it is going to be released the next day, the next day you say you still have to make something.

O_O