Poll

Should I make a Pirate Pack?

Yes
267 (89.9%)
No
30 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 295

Author Topic: Heed Medieval V2 [NEW!]  (Read 58954 times)

I removed the blade hit sound from the mace, and added the crowbar hit sound, its a lot better.

sick finally some difference :cookie:

Hey Heed!! I'm back on Blockland!!  :cookieMonster:
And cool! cant wait to try this out man. I remember when I was in your server for your dogfight, and the other one with your old western one that was really just for like 2 or 3 days 0_o

I would like to know how to get the nimations to play in first person. I cannot get them to work so I had to add my own in.
That is no excuse for mediocrity.

NOW WE NEED A MEDEIVLA TDM

using these weps, i made a siege on atc fort!

In v2, by saying catapult, do you mean one of these?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangonel
It would be cool if you made a trebuchet, but i don't know if it could have the kind of firing mechanism.
Also a flail would be cool.
Good mod anyhow.

It wouldnt need a mechanism silly, just an animation. Trebuchet>catapult

For some reason it fails horribly for me... I personally just want the .dts files so I can put them in a different weapon pack :<

but still! Great add-on
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 05:02:38 PM by Makingblah »

For some reason it fails horribly for me... I personally just want the .dts files so I can put them in a different weapon pack :<
So you can take something that isn't yours you mean?

Like I've said, make the longsword blade a little wider, and get rid of the fins on the two-handed sword.

So you can take something that isn't yours you mean?

They dont even show up in my add-ons, and if i did take it i would not release it- blockland is also a sandbox game, by releasing this add-on it belongs to everyone and they can do as they wish with it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 01:51:56 PM by Makingblah »