Author Topic: JD  (Read 10878 times)

No you have Aspergers. That's why you type in all caps.
Hoping that was a joke =P
If it was I lol'd

EFFING DAMNIT
DID YOU NOT READ THE REST OF THAT loving PICTURE
ON THE BOTTOM I SAY
"about the above^^^
Not quite, but I am horny ;D"
THAT WAS THE JOKE.
YOU'RE MISSING THE JOKE, YOU STUPID forgetS.
Oh, what's this it says beneath that?

How hard is it not click the thread and post insults in it? Maybe you wouldn't encounter with the "idiots".
Now are your arguments are becoming nonsensical. Why don't you just leave.

Now all your arguments are becoming nonsensical. Why don't you just leave.
no modify :/

Now are your arguments are becoming nonsensical. Why don't you just leave.
Maybe you aren't choosing to listen to them.

I'm saying that if you can't tolerate stupidity from people, then it's you that needs to improve.

I'm saying that if you can't tolerate stupidity from people, then it's you that needs to improve.
You're not really changing anyone's opinion here.

There's a difference between tolerance and acceptance.

Or maybe they could stop being stupid. Your method wants us to pander to other's stupidity to avoid conflict.

You're not really changing anyone's opinion here.
Neither are you. Nice attempt.

We cant ignore it!
They come into our loving forums, and act like idiots obviously point out that they're a furry!
Ehm... So... Here we go

Ok first off h never said he was a furry he DREW a furry character and then you starfishs implied he was a furry. Secondly, the idea as drooped when the topic fell to the second page but of course some starfish had to bring it up in a completely different topic and then you fell behind the idea like the mindless little worker bees you are. Now once this has happened you decide to "hop on the bandwagon" And continue to torment JD because it "seemed like a good idea at the time." Now you can just go forget off cause you tried to end the argument on your side because you said this.

Tl;dr forget off

He changed mine;
You're silly. ;P

Wow, I'm away for about 30 minutes and there's 4 pages.

Now, let me ask a simple question: Why does it matter if he's a furry or not?

There's a difference between tolerance and acceptance.
True, but you need to ignore it.

Or maybe they could stop being stupid. Your method wants us to pander to other's stupidity to avoid conflict.
Actually, ignoring stupidity avoids conflict.

Ehm... So... Here we go

Ok first off h never said he was a furry he DREW a furry character and then you starfishs implied he was a furry. Secondly, the idea as drooped when the topic fell to the second page but of course some starfish had to bring it up in a completely different topic and then you fell behind the idea like the mindless little worker bees you are. Now once this has happened you decide to "hop on the bandwagon" And continue to torment JD because it "seemed like a good idea at the time." Now you can just go forget off cause you tried to end the argument on your side because you said this.

Tl;dr forget off
I'll post this again just for you.
IM NOT A FURRY!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/JDOfPivot

That wasn't and you're a furry.