Author Topic: JD  (Read 10881 times)

I like how you're trying to make an idiot out of yourself by acting like this.
How so? I always act like this when I talk to Robo ._.

And lol, Spock did you know I was me? I didn't know you were you for the first time I saw you post on the forums :3

I love you all, you all try so loving hard to protect him even when he just WANTED that topic about him.
Don't stick with the attention whore, yo.

I love you all, you all try so loving hard to protect him even when he just WANTED that topic about him.
Don't stick with the attention whore, yo.
How can I not get attention? I try to make a plain old normal post and get flamed up the ass with "FURRY friend"

How can I not get attention? I try to make a plain old normal post and get flamed up the ass with "FURRY friend"

Link to topic plox?
Just gotta see it... Don't think I've read it yet...

Nice avatar, JD.
Thank you :3
I'm going to get a link to a perfect example:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=74170.0
Just read that through =\

Owait so i'm a furry cause my avatar also contains a personified non-human character that is coverd in fur?
You mean a Leatty from maplestory (in orbis tower)

I already did, and have. I agree with JD.

** IceBlue braces for flame **

Thank you :3
I'm going to get a link to a perfect example:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=74170.0
Just read that through =\
Thanks. :o
Wow.
I laughed while reading the whole thing.
Until I got to the last few pages.
Beekay was being a friend. So was Dropshock. Not even going to start on Otis.
Wow. Just wow.
For a new member, Beekay has made himself well known in the course of a few days. Yet he keeps acting like a cigarette when it comes to something like this. What an idiot. He gets too serious about small things like furries. Beekay really needs to learn when to not to reply to a thread.

For a new member, Beekay has made himself well known in the course of a few days. Yet he keeps acting like a cigarette when it comes to something like this. What an idiot. He gets too serious about small things like furries. Beekay really needs to learn when to not to reply to a thread.
Only if you learn it first, pal'

And the only reason I would be 'well known' (If any) would be the very act of being a cigarette to the right person. So pack your bags and better luck next time, hmm?

Only if you learn it first, pal'

And the only reason I would be 'well known' (If any) would be the very act of being a cigarette to the right person. So pack your bags and better luck next time, hmm?
Nice one. Taking my statement/insult, and only reversing back at me. Only because you cant come up with one yourself. Shows how much more of an idiot you are.

And if that was an attempt at saying 'get out' it was pathetic.
That again, shows how much more of an idiot you are.

Haha, you seem to think I have an obligation to create a comeback of your liking.

You don't set the benchmark for insults, sorry.

Haha, you seem to think I have an obligation to create a comeback of your liking.

You don't set the benchmark for insults, sorry.
You're an idiot for not even taking the time of thinking of one. All you did was reverse my insult. Once again, shows how stupid you are.
And, secondly, you didn't have to make a comeback, you could've ignored the whole post entirely and got on with your life, but no, you decided to be an idiot.
And the 3rd thing on my mind is, being a friend/douche bag/ect to "The right person" doesn't make you popular, just makes you seem like a douche to a lot of people, which ends up in people avoiding you because you sir, are a friend to this community.
You have done nothing but cause trouble for this community, and trouble for others.
You don't set the benchmark for insults. You don't fit in the loving bill at all for popularity.
The only status you will be ever known as in this forum to me, is a arrogant cigarette, that thinks he knows everything.
But, thats the thing, YOU DONT.

Now finely, ending my rant, please, get banned.

Haha, right. Let me re-cap. I'm an idiot because my comebacks and statements were not to your liking/standards. K.

Also, I never said I was popular, you originally said I was "Well known". Popular =/= well known. I hate to break it to you bud', but you're not the referee of insult tennis. Also, stop taking so many lines for what you're saying, it makes it harder to read.

Haha, right. Let me re-cap. I'm an idiot because my comebacks and statements were not to your liking/standards. K.

Also, I never said I was popular, you originally said I was "Well known". Popular =/= well known. I hate to break it to you bud', but you're not the referee of insult tennis. Also, stop taking so many lines for what you're saying, it makes it harder to read.
Apperently, you never read the whole thing.