Author Topic: Rabble Frabble! Stop restarting!  (Read 1782 times)

I can finally play AoT on the laptop! I downloaded the latest version, but each time I double click the Age of Time icon on the desktop, it restarts. What's the problem with it? It's a brand new Dell, and it's the freaking fastest one I've ever seen.

Can someone tell me how to fix it so it doesn't restart?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 03:15:15 PM by Dimitri »

Badspot

• Administrator
It's most likely a blue screen of death except windows XP automatically reboots when that happens.  To turn off automatic reboot, rightclick my computer->properties->advanced tab->startup and recovery->uncheck automatic restart.  Now you'll get to see the error message. 

Well, that solves the restarting problem, but then it says
" Accelerated OpenGL display device detected "

And then the screen goes black forever. I had to restart it, and when I did it said it's recovered from a serious error like 5 times.

Rabble Frabble! Help me! Rabble Frabble!!!

zomg Dimi's back.  I have no idea whats wrong I don't have a laptop.

Oh thanks Anti, that solved my problem :\
lol

Badspot

• Administrator
Video drivers.  Even then you might be boned because a lot of laptops, even brand new ones, don't come with 3D hardware. 

>=0

Well then i'm screwed until I hook up my old computer. Thanks Bad, now I know why I'm screwed lol. Have some of the good stuff  :iceCream:

!_! Hurry up and come back to AoT Dimi, I miss you, i havent seen you in like 3 weeks! *sniffle*

:D  I'm going to try to hook up my computer this afternoon, so I'll probably be on AoT tonight. 

uhm, i wont be on later! i have plans for tonight =3 il see you tomorrow if you are on ^^ x

Rabble Frabble!! Eh, that gives me more time to hook up the computer. Have some of the good stuff :iceCream:

uhm, i wont be on later! i have plans for tonight =3 il see you tomorrow if you are on ^^ x
Have fun ^u^