Author Topic: Re: TheToxicRadio's TDM of Noobing  (Read 1066 times)

Okay, so I was just on my server right now. One of my admins came in and asked me: "Toxic, is the story Rykuta told me about the TDm true?" He then told me that Rykuta said I cheated ad gave myself bonus weapons. Well here's what really happens.

When I host a Prison Escape TDM, I give team leaders better weapons. I'm always the team leader of the Prisoners. When someone is the leader of Cops, he gets the same weapons. Any team leader could have these. It's not that I'm trying to take advantage of people, it's that I give leaders better weapons and I'm always the team leader of Prisoners. So please stop spreading lies.

Someone actually listens to Rykuta?

Someone actually listens to Rykuta?
Sounds dumb, but, whats bad about Rykuta?
Just some idiot that spreads lies?

Actually my bad. I was thinking of a completely different person. I don't even know Rykuta.

Rykuta is just plain annoying, atleast to me.

When I was on Tokic's cityRP, he deleted my build for no reason like, 3 times.

Arrgh, no edit button

I wasn't spamming or anything either

Rykuta is a gigantic douche.

That's what wrong with him.

Multiple cases of build stealing, releasing broken add-ons, releasing them again, making his own 'private forum' to release them on - meaning many servers at one point were using a broken TDM port. He was also just generally stupid and made an arse of himself.

Rykuta is a gigantic douche.

That's what wrong with him.

Multiple cases of build stealing, releasing broken add-ons, releasing them again, making his own 'private forum' to release them on - meaning many servers at one point were using a broken TDM port. He was also just generally stupid and made an arse of himself.
This.

And I feel bad for rkynick because he's prone to being mixed up with Rykuta.
Also, Rykuta did the "My little Brother was on my Blockland so It wasn't me who deleted your clan app and spammed projectiles!" stuff.

And I feel bad for rkynick because he's prone to being mixed up with Rykuta.
Now I feel bad for posting a rude comment about you.

loving-- modify is gone