Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 254873 times)

Here:
http://www.soundboard.com/sb/More_Helicopter_Sounds.aspx
Thanks again bithead, but I decided not to use sound after all; it's too much of a hassle.

Reactor promised 50 bucks to anyone who could make a working heli script.
Oh yeah I forgot about that, although a perfect helicopter script is impossible and I doubt he would pay $50 for mine :/

How does this helicopter lift with such thin propellers  :cookieMonster:
lol, I made sure to increase the size of the blades since the last beta test.

Will the heli be able to take off from land?
Yes, you can still take off and land on non-water surfaces like other helicopters, but the different is that you can land and float in water.

I thought you said you would be leaving like 2 months ago.

I thought you said you would be leaving like 2 months ago.
When he is done with cargo ship

Tom

Wow, the script you butchered for the helicopter is buggy.

Well, I guess you had to meet your release date so your fanboys don't get mad.

my server crashes when i try to play with the sea copter

When he is done with cargo ship
Yup, as soon as I release my final add-on, then I'm going to start focusing on school and won't have time to release content or play the game.

Wow, the script you butchered for the helicopter is buggy.

Well, I guess you had to meet your release date so your fanboys don't get mad.
Tom, seriously grow up. If you are going to give me any criticism then do it respectfully otherwise I'm not going to accept it.

my server crashes when i try to play with the sea copter
It seams to be the animation, I'll look into it. I never have problems with crashing though.

It seams to be the animation, I'll look into it. I never have problems with crashing though.
If you ever let anyone join your server while the mod is in development, and then you change the file without changing it's name, people are most likely going to crash.

Tom

Tom, seriously grow up. If you are going to give me any criticism then do it respectfully otherwise I'm not going to accept it.
I don't feel the need to be respectful when you're releasing stuff that hasn't been thoroughly tested. If you would have taken the time to look in the console when you were testing, you would notice that it echoed an error in the console, probably because you butchered two different scripts.

Funny, the script even stopped working.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 12:18:43 AM by Tom »

I don't feel the need to be respectful when you're releasing stuff that hasn't been thoroughly tested
I've been testing it since last week.

If you would have taken the time to look in the console...
I get absolutely NO console errors.

If you ever let anyone join your server while the mod is in development, and then you change the file without changing it's name, people are most likely going to crash.
Oh ok, thanks Chrono.

Tom

I've been testing it since last week.
I get absolutely NO console errors.
So you've been testing a script that has only been working since today, for a week?

Tom get rid of the emotion in your arguments and I'll participate in a dialogic with you.

Tom

Tom get rid of the emotion in your arguments and I'll participate in a dialogic with you.
So you only take criticism if I don't say it they way you want it. Well, I guess I just won't criticize you at all, but don't blame me if more people complain about it.

So you only take criticism if I don't say it they way you want it.
That's why I won't take your criticism; you're stating fallacies. From the get-go you had emotion and probably based your entire argument on assumptions, thus you can't give me credible criticism that is without bias.

Tom

That's why I won't take your criticism; you're stating fallacies. From the get-go you had emotion and probably based your entire argument on assumptions, thus you can't give me credible criticism that is without bias.
A problem is a problem. Most people probably won't care about it, but stop being too much of a prick to change 2 lines of code and fix it.