Blockland Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 12, 2017, 04:09:26 AM

Home Help Login Register
+  Blockland Forum
|-+  Archive
| |-+  RTB Listings
| | |-+  Blood and Gore (by Amade)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Blood and Gore (by Amade)  (Read 18202 times)
Dr.Block

« July 18, 2009, 11:45:49 AM »

I love how there's so much blood that in a heated death match it gets in everyone's vision and they end up walking into walls :D

This was on ARC's space TDM, and since there's so many places to fall of sometimes I wouldn't have to kill both people who were attacking me, but rather just one of them so the other would fall off while trying to see through the blood.
Ad Bot

Full members do not see ads

pantherfan

« July 19, 2009, 04:14:39 PM »

Death sound kinda sounds like from The movie WALL-E when he runs over the coackroach lol.
Flying Ace

« July 20, 2009, 11:10:12 AM »

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (4351): Unknown command validateAvatarPrefs.
  Object (34223) AIPlayer -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> GameBase -> SceneObject -> NetObject -> SimObject -> SimObject

We still got problems with shooting bots

spams that every time a zombie/bot 'dies'.
Amade

« July 25, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs
That's not my script so I wouldn't know what's up. I've never had any problems with console errors and I did test with bots as well as AI bots and neither of which have been giving problems, what are you doing when that happens?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  

Login with username, password and session length