Author Topic: "Blockland, that game where you build stuff."  (Read 7358 times)

stuff, hit the quote thinking it was the edit button again...

Sorry about that.

There is a difference between a forum and in-game. Personally, I save my flame rage for the forums. Why waste precious building time telling someone that their mental capacity is next to zero when I could be building a giant snake?

I can't build things on the forum.  I can build things in game.  But when I do, I do so on single player because it's more productive.  If I go online, it's for Multiplayer things like DMs.

stuff, hit the quote thinking it was the edit button again...

Sorry about that.

snip it then OH! and you don't need to post something you qouted

Ok so does anyone actually build or do they just make flames about people? What ive seen in blockland is all the time people flaming people for stuff they did. Most of the stuff is add-ons etc, but what ever happened to the building portion? If you ask me i think people should actually build stuff and not be flaming other people about add-ons or whatever the stuff you think someone did wrong.

what do you think single-player servers are for? ._.

so that would be almost everyone in the game?

We all flame, you flame, I flame Badspot flames, but some people just do it too well. Get used to it.

what do you think single-player servers are for? ._.
exactly. 
/back pat

Play in game, I'm 2% nicer there  :cookieMonster:

It's all gone tits up.

Ok so does anyone actually build or do they just make flames about people? What ive seen in blockland is all the time people flaming people for stuff they did. Most of the stuff is add-ons etc, but what ever happened to the building portion? If you ask me i think people should actually build stuff and not be flaming other people about add-ons or whatever the stuff you think someone did wrong.

First of all, of course people flame. If something is stuffty, the fire rises.

Second: You stole that avatar, didn't you.

First of all, of course people flame. If something is stuffty, the fire rises.

Second: You stole that avatar, didn't you.
He stole the style from Thorax