Author Topic: Sick of Imposters!  (Read 2919 times)

Grist Mill

Who would want to be a Koden imposter. xD

btw. Cabz, I would get rid of that picture before you get banned.

i got banned from posting pics cause i posted one with an owl and it said buttsecks

dani california

hey koden if your sick of imposters why the f'uck would you do this

How does using a pic of chamring little you make him an imposter?

OMFG LOOK AT THAT PIC IT'S DANI OMG BUT HIS NAME ISH KODEN I R SO CONFOOSED :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

[WC3]Keal

i got ReD-eYe's accoutn on aot... SINCE HE DOES NOT PLAY  RTB AOT BL ANYMORE

i got ReD-eYe's accoutn on aot... SINCE HE DOES NOT PLAY  RTB AOT BL ANYMORE
Who cares.

[WC3]Keal

Who is red eye?
he help make RTB
check there website.. credits

aaah, ok whatever.  my problem with RTB is that it makes people want to EW everything, it doesn't feel like lego anymore...

noone is my imposter!

aaah, ok whatever.  my problem with RTB is that it makes people want to EW everything, it doesn't feel like lego anymore...

Thank you.  Thank you so much.  The reason the wand is even around is because v002 and it's mods is very fussy about the number of bricks in the game.  Too many bricks just make everything lag.  Once again, I can't wait for retail BL ^_^

I agree, I go to servers every once and a while and I see people saying "luk at mi kool tower!!!QQQ" and it turns out to be four 2x4 bricks stretched 500 feet into the air.  I love playing Vanilla because you don't have things like that.

I agree, I go to servers every once and a while and I see people saying "luk at mi kool tower!!!QQQ" and it turns out to be four 2x4 bricks stretched 500 feet into the air. I love playing Vanilla because you don't have things like that.
its more like a building platform

[WC3]Keal

I agree, I go to servers every once and a while and I see people saying "luk at mi kool tower!!!QQQ" and it turns out to be four 2x4 bricks stretched 500 feet into the air.  I love playing Vanilla because you don't have things like that.
thats ussaly when i go "ok im gonna ban you" nad the noob goes "WITIJF!!!!" nad i click ban :D

thats ussaly when i go "ok im gonna ban you" nad the noob goes "WITIJF!!!!" nad i click ban :D

nad(s) xD

I played AoT last night as Koden, and there were two other Koden's logged on. One of them I was almost certain was dani california, named Koden is a noob, or something. It might not have been him, and it probably wasn't. I'm just remembering past experiences. The other one was Officer Koden. This has been the third time I have logged and other people pretend to be me. And to be honest, I'm sick of it.

At least your imposter isn't running around talking about hentai.