Author Topic: What's with the [N] hate?  (Read 3197 times)

How can we hate [N] when they've caused so much lovable pointless drama?

How can we hate [N] when they've caused so much lovable pointless drama?
just like this one.

I quited Niacin because DarkLight ALMOST Hijacked my Server, thats why I moved on. no more of that Crap.

Most of you guys are making the most sense I have ever heard. I understand that there are alot of admin abusers. ALOT. But, thier servers are fun to play on when DarkLight is afk, who happens to be AFK ALL THE TIME. Also, there's been a mishap with DarkLight recently. Someone framed him for many bannings and stuff. Anyway, you don't have to hate [N] because of DarkLight. He doesn't get carried away about most things, but look at the bright side. He no longer owns [N]. York, that was not DarkLight. That was his impostor. Yes, everyone should know by now that DarkLight is extraordinarily tribal. VERY tribal.

Overall, if you look at just the bad things in [N], which happens to be the only thing you hear on forums and from people, [N] can seem like this stufftiest piece of clan stuff that has existed. But still, [N] servers CAN be fun sometimes.

I got banned from TheToxicRadio's server because I was in [N]. Two things wrong with that. His super admin, OttoSparks likes [N] and used to be part of it. Another thing, TheToxicRadio was my friend and he is now a bitch because of someone that USED to be a d-bag. I still think that the hatred of the clan should STOP. You can still hate it, but if you ban or kick someone because they have [N] tags, then you are the one acting like a noob. You may not like [N], but some people do. You should respect people who have different interests than you. Yeah Yeah. It's the internet. WHO CARES, right? Wrong. You think that, then you can go forget yourself. It's the internet, which happens to have PEOPLE on it. There are REAL people from EARTH behind the text. So stop bitching about [N] having abusive admins and GET THE HELL OVER IT.

I understand Metal, But im tired of this stuff im seeing.

Most of you guys are making the most sense I have ever heard. I understand that there are alot of admin abusers. ALOT. But, thier servers are fun to play on when DarkLight is afk, who happens to be AFK ALL THE TIME. Also, there's been a mishap with DarkLight recently. Someone framed him for many bannings and stuff. Anyway, you don't have to hate [N] because of DarkLight. He doesn't get carried away about most things, but look at the bright side. He no longer owns [N]. York, that was not DarkLight. That was his impostor. Yes, everyone should know by now that DarkLight is extraordinarily tribal. VERY tribal.

Overall, if you look at just the bad things in [N], which happens to be the only thing you hear on forums and from people, [N] can seem like this stufftiest piece of clan stuff that has existed. But still, [N] servers CAN be fun sometimes.

I got banned from TheToxicRadio's server because I was in [N]. Two things wrong with that. His super admin, OttoSparks likes [N] and used to be part of it. Another thing, TheToxicRadio was my friend and he is now a bitch because of someone that USED to be a d-bag. I still think that the hatred of the clan should STOP. You can still hate it, but if you ban or kick someone because they have [N] tags, then you are the one acting like a noob. You may not like [N], but some people do. You should respect people who have different interests than you. Yeah Yeah. It's the internet. WHO CARES, right? Wrong. You think that, then you can go forget yourself. It's the internet, which happens to have PEOPLE on it. There are REAL people from EARTH behind the text. So stop bitching about [N] having abusive admins and GET THE HELL OVER IT.
The ever so famous MetalMario has made his speech.

Sooo you hate [N]? well they are a fantastic clan and you may be just wanting to flame them because you yourself are not good enough or just to ignorant to be let in....

SURE the admins are a little crazy if you dont resect them.
The [N] clan has great builders but thats not all their about, they like to let their members have fun and you realy dont have to bo an AWESOME builder to get in most of the time you just need to help the clan and its members and they will let you in. I myself have been to lots of [N] clan servers and they do not build or talk trash as many of you have so proclaimed, why dont you give them a go instead of just raging that their crap.
Every clan has its flaws and if i  would be bothered i'd name them, weather you like it or not [N]iacin in its community is growing and you cant stop it with you flaming so just get over it and SHUT UP!

Sooo you hate [N]? well they are a fantastic clan and you may be just wanting to flame them because you yourself are not good enough or just to ignorant to be let in....
You're a sheep

SURE the admins are a little crazy if you dont resect them.
The [N] clan has great builders but thats not all their about, they like to let their members have fun and you realy dont have to bo an AWESOME builder to get in most of the time you just need to help the clan and its members and they will let you in. I myself have been to lots of [N] clan servers and they do not build or talk trash as many of you have so proclaimed, why dont you give them a go instead of just raging that their crap.
Every clan has its flaws and if i  would be bothered i'd name them, weather you like it or not [N]iacin in its community is growing and you cant stop it with you flaming so just get over it and SHUT UP!
I'd figure if it attracts enough negative attention, it will die.

Every clan may have its flaws, but [N] has way more than your average clan.

[N] consists of ignorants, so you'd have to be ignorant to be let in, not ignorant to not be let in.

First of all i am not a sheep
Second how would you know if all it contains is ignorance if you have not seen the clan its self as a whole.
Third you flame the clan because of a few dodgy members that i dont even think should be let in...

Yes the clan leader is afk alot and he is a bit soft with admin but [N]iacin does have many great admins that are willing to help out here and there.

You say it has many more flaws than your average clan well you are wrong i have seen [N] working great over the past couple of months and i have seen there clans web page and i have to say that they are progressing well.

I dont see why this should change your mind i just dont think that you should flame this clan because there are worse clans that wont let you in beacause of your ID just because you dont talk LOL language or purley because they seem to think that there better than everyone.
Why do you have to only flame this clan?

Because most of its members, especially the admin, are stupid.

I got blacklisted from [N] for deleteDatablocks();ing Zeke via an eval script darklight gave him.  :cookieMonster: