Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30179 times)

Me too, it 4 here. Although coffee makes me jittery. Night Jirue, I tip my hat (sombrero) to you as a formidable foe.

g'night guys, it's 3:17 am, I had fun wasting my time in this thread with you :)

'Night Jirue.

Anyways:
Actually, the reason behind that is Counter-Strike: Source.

I played this really fun slide server (which me and dark both favorited) and it was a lot of fun, although this guy was like the knife thrower champ and got me like once every 5 times.

Wait Chaos who are you?
I am a person who actually uses common sense before posting.

DOUBLE POST ACTION!
 (almost)
Heres what I think of the Blockland fourm, it's full of five year olds with no life other than sitting at the PC with their "hot pockets" and trolling people out of their league.  In fact, "Cboeree" seems to be acting like the "big man", he's just a pathic little 15 year old trolling the forum looking for action where ever he can; because he can't get any in real life. -From DarkLight with love.

DARKLIGHT HAS SPOKEN! FEAR HIM! RAWR!

HAYYYYYY Chaos copied. I said all that stuff that I use capitals. Copier! :D

Woodland_creature will buy a new ID. Come in as a different name.
When he does. Im going to try to find him.
And talk to him.

DOUBLE POST ACTION!
 (almost)
Heres what I think of the Blockland fourm, it's full of five year olds with no life other than sitting at the PC with their "hot pockets" and trolling people out of their league.  In fact, "Cboeree" seems to be acting like the "big man", he's just a pathic little 15 year old trolling the forum looking for action where ever he can; because he can't get any in real life. -From DarkLight with love.

DARKLIGHT HAS SPOKEN! FEAR HIM! RAWR!

HAYYYYYY Chaos copied. I said all that stuff that I use capitals. Copier! :D
HYPOCRISY MAKES YOU COOL.

Lolwut? I was just having fun. It's obvious this is all over. Nobody wins nobody loses.

Lolwut? I was just having fun. It's obvious this is all over. Nobody wins nobody loses.
Actually, it appears everyone has one, except you.

Guys! It wasn't ment to be a drama topic. All I want to say is sorry to Woodland and this to Badspot: activate his key please. I was wrong and I don't like it when lots of people hate me. And Woodland told me later it was a damn joke!

Lol, hey, how do you feel about darklights "risen from the dead" comment? Here, I will repost for a dramatic pause again.

Heres what I think of the Blockland fourm, it's full of five year olds with no life other than sitting at the PC with their "hot pockets" and trolling people out of their league.  In fact, "Cboeree" seems to be acting like the "big man", he's just a pathic little 15 year old trolling the forum looking for action where ever he can; because he can't get any in real life.
 From Darklight

Yeh, I need to sleep.

Also, forget no edit.
Blame cigaretteots like Kalphiter, they make a huge loving drama scene, then they quickly edit their first post to nothing, then lock the topic, and pretend it never happened.

Lol, hey, how do you feel about darklights "risen from the dead" comment? Here, I will repost for a dramatic pause again.

Heres what I think of the Blockland fourm, it's full of five year olds with no life other than sitting at the PC with their "hot pockets" and trolling people out of their league.  In fact, "Cboeree" seems to be acting like the "big man", he's just a pathic little 15 year old trolling the forum looking for action where ever he can; because he can't get any in real life.
 From Darklight

I don't like hot pockets.

I think you meant hot cheetos.

I don't like hot pockets.

I think you meant hot cheetos.
:D

I like food in general, don't know what you two lovers are talkin' bout ;D