Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30180 times)

Ohai. Woodland puts a comma before the last word in anything he types.

Wonderful weather were, having.
Can you help me go to the, store?
I want to have, dinner.
Where is the, bathroom?

A DSL modem is just a fancy router that can connect to a phone line for internets. We also have a router for wireless internet, so if I wanted to host on wireless, I would have to also portfoward the normal router.

They just must be over-secure and want more money.
Port forwarding? Security? Are people dumb enough to fall for that?
Sounds like a scam.

I also am port forwarded through two routers. Not a difficult task.

Noedit:
Oops, 4 pages.

But still.
Anyways, woodland_creature is gone.

/thread

Nothing more we can do about it.
He is far from gone, he has multiple keys ,he was in my server today.

So what exactly happened, what did woodland do to get his ID revoked?
Instead of posting to read the answer after your post, look before your post, like several pages back, and read the answer.

Ohai. Woodland puts a comma before the last word in anything he types.

Wonderful weather were, having.
Can you help me go to the, store?
I want to have, dinner.
Where is the, bathroom?
This

I didnt read through all 26 pages but I made it through most. This seems like badspot is removing the problem from the source by punishing anyone who uses this stuff. This is better than removing a feature all together

I didnt read through all 26 pages but I made it through most. This seems like badspot is removing the problem from the source by punishing anyone who uses this stuff. This is better than removing a feature all together

Yeah, but sooner or later... Someone like truce is going to go crazy, and release stuff that is ten times worse.

*I didn't say truce did this.

Yeah. Some of us have trustworthy non-admins who talk a lot.

Yeah. Some of us have trustworthy non-admins who talk a lot.
What if Woodland didn't really use it? How did Badspot prove it?

I enjoy your avatar, Chrono.

On topic, I think that, though having the picture proved that he had it, not that he used it, I think it was enough. It's like owning nuclear warheads in your basement, but you don't use them. It's still bad.