Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30192 times)

Sorry for the double post, but I accidently hit the post button:

forget you man, just forget you.
Signatured :D

Lol I'm not lying. Wait, Let me get a screenshot of my chat.

Thanks for agreeing Jirue!
Troll.
Heres what I think of the Blockland fourm, it's full of five year olds with no life other than sitting at the PC with their "hot pockets" and trolling people out of their league.  In fact, "Cboeree" seems to be acting like the "big man", he's just a pathic little 15 year old trolling the forum looking for action where ever he can; because he can't get any in real life. -From DarkLight with love.
I've lost any possible respect I had for DarkLight, if any at all. It just shows that he's a simple minded fool with no real argument aside from insults to a community as a whole rather than understanding each individual.

ROFLMAOWTFOMGBBQ?  Cboeree, DarkLight is the last thing from a "downie" he's sparked my life in so many ways! I now do photoshop, I know how to model, I know am going to learn advanced Torque, I'm going to be making something secret, (lol) He's even paid me to get me some cash to buy orange box! More like an "uppie" (sounds like belly buttons). He's my friend, and the best at that.

mreyebrows, I like your comment :3
Haha, sparked up your life?

Your life must have been pretty damn stuff then.

These kind of lose lose situations are always caused by the people who agree with the authority. Badspot isn't bad or anything, but you all are initially sucking up.
My argument has not changed before or after Badspot posted.

He didn't state any of his own points, he just sided with Team Woodland and said what all the people defending him already said.

this could potentionally send people into fear that their keys have been stolen, then badspot gets thousands of bitch emails about how their money is wasted and all that crap, how is this productive?
1: We have to restate all of our points because we can't get it through your thick skulls and get you to read the rest of the argument before saying "GUILTY CUT 'IS 'EAD OFF!"

2: He warned them, plus, there is a astronomically small chance that this "key generator" would ever actually get one's key. It's a one time offense, it's too extreme a punishment.

I would love to sit here and state all of my points again, but I'd rather not. Go read the rest of the thread.

And holy god, I went to bed at 6 pages, it's up to 21!

2: He warned them
You said earlier there was only twentefreak.

You said earlier there was only twentefreak.
No, woodland himself said that.
I had to convince him that there was 5 people.

Tom

2: He warned them,
This also proves that you can make up any lie and get your friends to believe it.

lol i like how woodland was trying to get people in game to vote no on the ban.
like badspot gives a stuff about some polls and petitions.

Badspot only ever cares about polls if he's the one who makes them.

Well, I see that Badspot, and for that matter you could care less about this topic anymore, I would lock it, but I cannot, I'll just let this topic die, we have lost. But I still put up a good fight :D

Well, I see that Badspot, and for that matter you could care less about this topic anymore, I would lock it, but I cannot, I'll just let this topic die, we have lost. But I still put up a good fight :D
No you did not you're points were stupid.

Lol you're i meant your.

i also think its funny that you made this thread in general. even though any idiot knows this was drama from the OP alone.
you knew you were going to want to lock it for possible fail on your part.

so haha to you

With this topic concluding, I take my leave from drama once again. Till I need to complain about something else.

Well, I seem to have missed the bulk of it.  Dammit.