Author Topic: Digg Block Wars  (Read 5853 times)

Blockland crap, but we should digg this because it is good and has broad appeal. 
Badspot dissin my crap again 3:

The first decent blockland movie I have seen in a long time.

I'll admit it was a great undertaking with the building and the animation and all, rather authentic to the movie. But the acting was a little to be desired. Still plenty of time to tweak the script to add in last minute jokes. 8/10

What, you mean my voice acting? I thought I did a pretty ok job considering what I was attempting to imitate and then parody.

I can't speak for Warren though. lol Not that he did a bad job, just I can't speak for someone I'm not.

And then even more so the whole thing was literally just the two of us providing voices. So cut us some slack, we're not professionals.

Now in the off chance you might be talking about physical acting, all I can say to that is: it's Blockland.

Yeah, we didn't hire actors. We typically used your typical run-of-the-mill Blocklander...

Oh wow. You guys did such great work, Badspot posting this says a ton for that. Hope you make another movie, that'd be awesome.

Oh wow. You guys did such great work, Badspot posting this says a ton for that. Hope you make another movie, that'd be awesome.
Or finish this one originally.

Or finish this one originally.

Nah. We can wait another two years. We have time.

I think it's funny how their ship's tractor beam was a giant magnet.

I think either the creepbear or the

We ain't in Kansas any more!

and then R2D2 says: wat was the best part.

How long will the actual film be? 30 minutes?

How long will the actual film be? 30 minutes?
60-90 when completed.

oh yah finaly start wars in bockland!!!!