Author Topic: TF2-Based Invisibility Watch Item/Abbility/Ect.  (Read 1794 times)

Like, a month ago, I had this server up with a TF2 based theme. However, the classes where stacked and overpowered, so I'm gonna give it another shot. Someone said they'd make me an Invisibility Watch, I forgot who, but they never did. I'm also gonna make a replica of cp_dustbowl with bricks, so I'll have a private server up for that later if experiences users would like to join. I'll be using TFC-based dustbowl, however.

Long story short:
 I want a way to make Spies be spies. Whether it be a playertype (Like one that makes them invisible, except items and emitters, such as burn. If this is done, make sure there's no jet) or an item like from TF2.

I searched, and couldn't find anything on this, but if there is, I'd prefer a link to it, over "that alredy exists, noob."

Also, I suck at making player types that end up well. Could someone also make me a Heavy/Soldier and Scout player? I know there is already a heavy playertype, but I don't like it because it's too slow and has a tiny jump.
 I'd like the heavy/soldier playertype to be around 75-80% speed like in the actual game, along with more health and regular jump height. The scout playertype to have around 133% speed like in the actual game (Less than Quake-Like), higher jump, or if possible, double jump ability.

As of a reward, Admin or Super Admin, based on effort, on my upcoming server (Nicel's TF2 cp_dustbowl Server) And, if I'm able to, access to VIP items on the server. (Such as the Backburner for Pyro, A new, more powerful Butterfly knife for Spy, ect.)

Thanks to anybody who helps out.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 07:23:14 PM by Nicel »

As NickTheSushi posted, I am already making this. This will be released to everyone as soon as I get the models for it.

How exactly can you have a more powerful knife than instant killing, anyway?

The Invisibility Watches work with any player-type, so you can just set it to the No-Jet Player or use that set of TF2 Player Types that was released. They do not cloak mounted emitters (aside from the Dead Ringer's initial cloak), so 'burning' weapons still function.

I've been making several other TF2-based weapons (such as the Aluminium Bat granting a double-jump), so hopefully I'll be able to release them at some point.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:59:31 AM by Space Guy »

As NickTheSushi posted, I am already making this. This will be released to everyone as soon as I get the models for it.

How exactly can you have a more powerful knife than instant killing, anyway?

The Invisibility Watches work with any player-type, so you can just set it to the No-Jet Player or use that set of TF2 Player Types that was released. They do not cloak mounted emitters (aside from the Dead Ringer's initial cloak), so 'burning' weapons still function.

I've been making several other TF2-based weapons (such as the Aluminium Bat granting a double-jump), so hopefully I'll be able to release them at some point.
I'm not using the Butterfly Knife, I'm using one called the "SwitchKnife" which, like the actual knife the game, supports backstabs and does little damage when used elsewhere. The ButterflyKnife is the more powerful one.

And I look forward to all that stuff you're working on. Sounds cool.

Btw, does anyone know what's up with Racer's stuff? He  claims to have everything but the sentry and the sapper done for months now. Is he ever gonna release that stuff (Other than the four things he did) or get back to finishing the sentry gun?