Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[**DEAD**]]  (Read 39926 times)

my guy mr.millard is already a ex .u.s army major

Not enough detail, chump.

Dealer.... is alive?

Oh, and I made some minor revisions to my character's bio, mis-statements, a little bit of extra stuff. But honestly, Louis isn't a criminal on the run and it will be literally impossible to reach the level of detail your example bio has without boring you to death. I'm afraid this is about the best a 12-year-old can do with this kind of character.

Thats actually Runner. It was done deliberately. The army don't know a lot of stuff.

Crap, the nickname "Hunter" is already taken? Can I still use it in my bio?

"Hunter" is the name of the UAV (Un-manned Aerial Vehicle) scanning the city. Its not really a character but you can see it sometimes if you keep your eyes open.

But I think "Hunter" is taken. Its pretty common.

Very nice. I'll just touch it up. How does a security camera sound?

But I think "Hunter" is taken. Its pretty common.

Ah, what the hell. I'll still use it.

Very nice. I'll just touch it up. How does a security camera sound?
I have no idea

So "Dealer" is actually "Runner"?

No, they are two separate characters he is just saying that the army thought the figure was dealer when it was really Runner.

Whos Dealer? I never saw him mentioned in the topic

If you played really early in this rp. YOu would no that "Dealer" was a character that Antallion played.

Dealer is the person who owns Dealer's.

I think his name was Sidrovich "Dealer" genericrussianlastnameovich.

He hasn't been seen for a long time and is presumed dead. You can tell its Runner by the gun he is holding, an Old School Rifle.

1. Dealer is the person who owns Dealer's.

2. I think his name was Sidrovich "Dealer" genericrussianlastnameovich.

3. He hasn't been seen for a long time and is presumed dead. You can tell its Runner by the gun he is holding, an Old School Rifle.

1. I would never have guessed!

2. Lol

3. Is there an OSR able to be found or is it part of his character?

3. Is there an OSR able to be found or is it part of his character?

Its part of his character. He took it from a dead army soldier. You can find them, but first, you need to find a sniper to kill. Every so often I play as a sniper in the city and toy with you poor scoundrels. Just pop some lead in my skull and the first to get to the rifle I dropped, gets it.

"Hunter" is the name of the UAV (Un-manned Aerial Vehicle) scanning the city. Its not really a character but you can see it sometimes if you keep your eyes open.

pics or you lie. Good job though, I'd lov to pop in some time.

Ivan. IVAN.

Ivan "Dealer" Genericrussianlastnameovich.

pics or you lie. Good job though, I'd lov to pop in some time.

I'll see what I can do. It uses a remote-control mod on a re-scaled stunt plane.