Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[**DEAD**]]  (Read 39928 times)

Bump for amazing walkthrough with Clock.

This whole green peace animals things is extremely simialar to 28 days later, you guys.

what?

Bump for amazing walkthrough with Clock.

what?

is the dog demon thing for download any whee, or is it private?

what?
You haven't seen it or heard of that movie?
Curse you!!!!!
No the virus spreads in the exact same way this virus spreadeds.

the name is anon "merchant" anon
 and he says "WHADYA BAWYIN'!?"
lol re4 ftw

is the dog demon thing for download any whee, or is it private?
it is available on rtb

I helped with the video"coming soon"
and one building

Looks really fun, I gotta catch that server online sometime :P

Hey, guys!

Thanks for all the positive feedback! I ensure you it is a really great experience no matter how long it is. As long as you follow my rules, you will have no trouble. I've also read all your comments and criticisms and they have been taken into account. For example, I've lightened up the map a bit and I've started using megashot, too. I'll update all the pictures soon, but for now, visit our website at:

http://www.rpevolved.net/bluzone

The website is constantly being updated with maps, hints, biographies, construction updates and screen shots.

There is also an upcoming movie/trailer so if you hop onto my server, there is a really high chance you'll be starring in it! Just act natural and follow the rules! :)

Damnit, when are the servers up? Whenever I play Blockland (Which is pretty much every day) they're not up. Can you tell me who's hosting?

iceblue hosts it, and chances are he lives in a different timezone to you.

The time zone I live in is (9:30+). Try to figure out yours and do some math. I'll be fixing the server status now, my IP has changed. Also; I'm hosting it as we speak.

The time zone I live in is (9:30+). Try to figure out yours and do some math. I'll be fixing the server status now, my IP has changed. Also; I'm hosting it as we speak.
your not hosting.
i checked.

Me too. Double checked all the servers. None named **Bluzone

Yes I am. Check again ;D