Zombies in the Bluzone** [[**DEAD**]]

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[**DEAD**]]  (Read 39937 times)

What are you going to do with the bios?

What are you going to do with the bios?

Eventually, I'll compile them into a grand list and add them to the upcoming website.

Not sure on the exact number. There is about 60 and most of which are event add-ons. Amazingly, all of the weapons are used. I know it can be quite shocking to hear this but to be franc, its true.

Glad to hear you like it! The server is going up now. I will be recording some footage and taking pictures for a trailer and a website.

When I say resetting, I mean either I'm fixing up a certain area or completely rebuilding it. Sometimes it means I'll be putting the server down for a few minutes due to a script crash or lag, in general.

Thanks. my PC recently got the B.S.O.D. and I'm trying to get it fixed now. I so want to go on this server!

EDIT: I've read the first bio, but what I don't understand is what they have to do with the story?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:37:21 AM by cp1dell »

Thanks. my PC recently got the B.S.O.D. and I'm trying to get it fixed now. I so want to go on this server!

EDIT: I've read the first bio, but what I don't understand is what they have to do with the story?

They are characters in the role play. That one is merely a small experiment and temprorary. One of the main characters, Robbert "Runner" Stanchinsky took me awhile to write. Here is his life story:

NAME: Robbert "Runner" Stanchinsky

What are your character's personality traits?
(Explain, in approximately a paragraph, your character's personality and mentality, and on why they possesses such a personality and mentality):

Robbert "Runner" Stanchinsky is quite fond of precision weapons. He knows his way around guns and is more then happy to clean or repair weapons. He does not like to be bothered when things turn ugly or when he has just woken up. He also likes to take lead. He will never leave a man behind no matter the odds. Rob doesn't like answering personal questions about his past. He finds everything he used to do quite personal and is somewhat ashamed of it.

What is your character's broad backstory?(Please write approximately a paragraph concerning the key features of your character's backstory - What he/she did before the infection, what happened to them in the infection, how they got to Hillside Terrace):

Robbert "Runner" Stanchinsky was born in what is now known as St. Petersburg in Russia or USSR at that time, 30th February, 1971. His father, Sidrov Stanchisnky, was a business man selling insurance loans. His mother, Adriana Stanchisnky, died at child birth. Her occupation was a Nurse at the local veterinary. Robbert's father blamed him for his wife's death and frequently mistreated and malnourished him. Robbert was frequently beaten for some of the smallest of events such as if his shoelaces where not done up properly. His father would remove his belt and lash him across the back three times. He called it "Bodily advancement." Robbert called it cruel. At the age of 5 in 1976, his father and broken his leg and badly bruised his chest. This got the attention of the authorities. Robbert was removed from the household and his father received a life sentence of armed assault on a minor. Robbert was moved into an orphanage. He lived there until he was 14 in 1985.

At the age of 14, Robbert's past dwelled upon him. The shouting of his father and constant put-downs led him to the brink of insanity. Robbert ran away from the orphanage and fell into a street gang. Robbert would run drugs between gangs and eventually earnt the name "Runner". This name is still carried today. Robbert also got into the habit of smoking after falling into peer pressure from the other gang members. One day, when Robbert was doing a run for his gang, he was stopped by some police. He tried running away but was tackled to the ground. They found one ounce of cocaine in his backpack. Luckily, Robbert bribed off the police with the equivalent of $300 US. When word got back to the gang that Robbert lost one ounce and a lot of money, they became aggravated. He fell into a debt of $1000 US. If he failed to apy off his debt, he would be killed. Robbert resorted to robbery by jumping people at night. He used a switch knife that he had found. After about two months, Robbert paid off more than half of the debt. The gang was mispleased with the rate he was working at and beat him.

When Robbert was 16 in 1987, he had enough of the gang life. He ran away. He didn't know where he would go but wherever it was; he went. He wondered the streets of St. Petersburg until one night he was attacked by a gang member of his old gang. They brought out a hand gun and threatened him. Scared, Robbert quickly lashed at him; stabbing him nine times in the stomach before punching him in the nose. The man was dead, bleeding on the floor. Robbert stood there for five minutes staring down. He couldn't believe it. He had killed a man. He didn't see him as the enemy but a human being. He just couldn't accept what he had done. Suddenly, he heard police sirens. He quickly frisked the man, taking his hand gun and 2 clips and ran. He didn't know where too, but he just ran.

Robbert kept running until 1989. He arrived near a military outpost. He saw a convoy preparing to drive off. Robbert waited until night before climbing into one of the trucks. They eventually arrived at a port and before he knew it; Robbert was inside a crate being shipped to god-knows where. After about 2 days of sea-travel, the boat stopped and the cargo was unloaded. Robbert had arrived in Hillside Terrace. Robbert didn't know how to speak English besides "Bread" "Thankyou" and "Hello". He quickly picked up on people's conversations. He observed the way people reacted to words. Eventually; he bumped into a turkish man. He started swearing in Turkish. Robbert quickly apologized, saying sorry in Russian. The Turkish man quickly stepped back, realising the man was Russian. He had a fond heart for the 18 year old boy. He looked weather beaten, he smelled and most of all all his clothes where torn. He took Robbert home and tought him English. Robbert never learned his name, sadly. The man died in the year 1991 when Robbert was 20.

Robbert returned to living on the streets on a year until 1992, when he was 21. An infection had broken out. Robbert had stumbled across an old sniper rifle. He picked it up and looked around. Suddenly; shots rang out at began to impact near him. Robbert was scared. He realized they thought of him as a threat. He peered his head around the corner to see military soldiers shooting at him. He looked across the road and saw a dead marksman. They must of thought he killed the marksman. Robbert sat there, cradling rifle. Suddenly; a blood curdling scream rang through the air. Louder then any bullet - or human for that matter. He looked around the corner again. A sick looking.. thing.. Was lashing at the soldiers. Robbert's jaw dropped. It was a zombie. He thought all the media where wrong; making up lies. Joking around. But it was true. The lab, the sheep, the rat, the hospital... It was all true. It became clear to Robbert that he had nowhere else to go. he enjoyed his free life in Hillside Terrace. If he where to go anywhere else, they would report him to the Soviets. He made a promise to himself, in hope he would keep it. He remembered the Turkish man and how much they shared a respect. He declared he would protect Hillside Terrace from any attackers, human or not. Robbert "Runner" Stanchinsky was born.

A picture of your character(If you cannot get a picture of your character or it is inappropriate or frowned upon by the admins, it will either not be placed up or staged by another person.)

The only pictures of Robbert "Runner" Stanchinsky are either out of date or in police records making them un-accessible for the public.

[[Ehh, I got one somewhere.]]

What is your character's place of residence?(Where do they live?):

Robbert "Runner" Stanchinsky has no official place of residence. He is sometimes seen around Knaztek but more frequently on the outskirts of town. Due to his constant stakeouts; he usually can be found in one spot for a day or two before moving.

What is your character's DOB?(When where they born?)

Robbert "Runner" Stanchinsky was born 30th February, 1971.

What is your character's occupation?(What is their current job?)

Rob is a marksman for the survivors constantly giving updates of infected movement and military activity.

Has your character ever gotten blackmarked before the infection?(Have they ever broken the law before the infection? Did they rob a house? Assault a woman?)

3 counts of assault and robbery. Robbert did this due to his lack of money and was in dire need to repay his debts.

By Naz “IceBlue” Byrne

:D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 05:19:43 AM by IceBlue »

So they are bios of AI characters using a bot mod? Or can we make our own bios and these will be bios of other player's characters?Also,what do you mean by capped?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 01:56:48 PM by cp1dell »

So they are bios of AI characters using a bot mod? Or can we make our own bios and these will be bios of other player's characters?Also,what do you mean by capped?
Yes you can create your player of bio. Just pm IceBlue and he will send you the layout. You must fill it out and make it look real and good. You can't say he came from the land of ice-cream to save princess cookie-dough from the evil Cake wizard. I think capped means that it's ending soon.

Yes you can create your player of bio. Just pm IceBlue and he will send you the layout. You must fill it out and make it look real and good. You can't say he came from the land of ice-cream to save princess cookie-dough from the evil Cake wizard. I think capped means that it's ending soon.

Thanks! I hope it isn't ending soon! :(

EDIT: I saw on yahoo! answers capped means max capacity, so something in the server was capped. Also, where do you get the radio add-on? Is it the team chat channel add-on on RTB forums?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 05:13:54 PM by cp1dell »

The radio add-on is a private mod created by IceBlue and I think Clockturn.

Name: Ingrahm "Prince" White
Backstory: not much is known about Prince exept that it is a known fact that he is royalty, he is a skilled marksmen, and there is something very differant about him.

Detailed Backstory: Prince was born with an identical twin who's name is unknown
After birth, Prince and his brother where seperated, for prince was born with white hair a sacred sign in his country. Prince's brother was filled with hate and plotted to kill his own father to get to the throne. ET (evil twin) sucseeded in killing his father to get to the throne, but there was a problem, Prince was the next heir to the throne, for he was born two minutees before hand.
upon hearing the knews of his fathers death Prince travled to BLuzone to lay low

Capped as in his internet is currently running at dialup speed.

I'll fill in that bio when im feeling less lazy

NAME:

What are your character's personality traits?
(Explain, in approximately a paragraph, your character's personality and mentality, and on why they possesses such a personality and mentality):

What is your character's broad backstory?(Please write approximately a paragraph concerning the key features of your character's backstory - What he/she did before the infection, what happened to them in the infection, how they got to Hillside Terrace):

A picture of your character(If you cannot get a picture of your character or it is inappropriate or frowned upon by the admins, it will either not be placed up or staged by another person.)

What is your character's place of residence?(Where do they live?):

What is your character's DOB?(When where they born?)

What is your character's occupation?(What is their current job?)

Has your character ever gotten blackmarked before the infection?(Have they ever broken the law before the infection? Did they rob a house? Assault a woman?)

Your application must include this phrase for it to be official This is kind of like a fine print. All bolded questions must remain bold. Remember the infection started in 1991 and became global in 1994. Please use dates. Please use detail. Please expand your paragraphs. Just because I request a paragraph, I don't want a paragraph. I want a story. I want some passion. These biographies should reflect your character's actions in-game. I.E. Did they fight in Vietnam? Does that make them more tactical or more scared? Do not say your character has restricted items in the biography, you will not be granted these in-game. Restricted items are quite obvious. These items include all Rocket-Launchers. You will be rewarded for an excellent or outstanding biography. You may receive items, special features, add-ons and you have the opportunity to create a military character otherwise known as an army soldier.

Thanks,

IceBlue.

XoXo

Double post. Done so the above post is separate from this one.\

I've capped my internet. The server will be down for a while.

But fear not!

As an apology present to you all, I shall create a new area in it's downtime and work on a flashlight item for dark areas. The server should be back up 10th of August.

Love and kisses,

IceBlue.