Poll

No Question

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NLB [Next Level Builders]  (Read 817 times)

Welcome:Hello. And welcome to Next Level Builders [AKA NLB] Official Clan Page. If you would like to know more about how to join, what is NLB please read on.

Summary: NLB Is a Clan Made By Scottie on the 12th July 2009. Im expecting good things for this clan. But why did I make it? Well im pretty sure that everyday at least 1 person joins blockland, and most probaly they won't know what to do. So I made this Clan for people to join, and share the Blockland skills, that way if we share are Blockland skills with members in are clan, it then means that we could be reducing spam and Lag on other peoples servers.

How to Join: Because this is a clan to improve peoples Blockland skills, all you need to do is make a build that has any amount of bricks you want, it has to be good though. Then post them into the gallery, followed by a link as a comment. Then when I have seen them I will send you a message saying if your in or not.

Ranks: This list below is different ranks

Admin/Owner Someone who is in charge of everything in the clan.
Admin/Co-leader: Someone who rates peoples builds /10
Admin: A player that gets more respect than a Member.
Member: Just a Member to the clan.

If you get into this clan you will start as a Member. To gain ranks you must impress me with builds. And if I think your build is good enough you will move up to Admin rank. Only good members to are Clan can be Admin/Co-leader. But only me can be the Admin/owner

Tags: If you get into my clan there are two ways you can set your tags. Look at the images below you can do one or the other or both if you wish

Members:

Scottie
Aztec
T.Rex

Rules:
1. Be nice to other members
2. Don't spam the server your building on.
3. Don't use to many 1x1 1x5 in you App
4. All Builds must be built on a baseplate
5. Follow the rules

News:
Can someone Host me a server. I need one for like clan hangouts.

Coming soon:

Clan News Report Vid
Logo

Blacklist:

None

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 03:52:35 PM by Scottie »

uhh... forgive me if im mistaken, but it seems like there are already a lot of clans like this.

uhh... forgive me if im mistaken, but it seems like there are already a lot of clans like this.
-_- Mostly All clans are building.

The logo looks... Weird. Especially the last thing..

That logos not wierdit entrepreneur .

Its A graffiti style

Update- Ranks have been added

Bump To The Top: Good idea for update