Simmilar to second part (post)
0 (0%)
I disagree with all of it.(post)
13 (40.6%)
I agree with all of it.
16 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 16, 2009, 11:47:13 AM

Author Topic: "admin abuisers"  (Read 2071 times)

What chessy is trying to say is...

"I give rules. They break them. I kick them as a warning. They come back and yell at me for abuse. What I have done is not abuse, but they can't do anything about it if I do anyways."

What chessy is trying to say is...

"I give rules. They break them. I kick them as a warning. They come back and yell at me for abuse. What I have done is not abuse, but they can't do anything about it if I do anyways."
\

Huzah for clearification!

I hate it when a server has too many admins because normally it would be a nice free build/dm but then an auto admin comes in and starts screwing everything up while the host is afk. So the server goes from 13 people to 2.

Admins are just normal players.
Some Admins think they are the king with Admin Powers.
They go A-list and ban everything possible.
That is an Admin Abuser.

Nobody likes an admin abuser, but they are admins... They can do whatever they want.

And they know it.

Badspot

• Administrator
Chessy, judging purely by the way you type I am going to conclude that everyone who complains about you is right and you are indeed an abusive admin. 

Several of them, which you can always leave, at the same time maybe, there not really abuising, i posted it from 2 very diffrent perspectives.The "abuisers" (as they say it) and the "abuised" (agian how they say it).
That happens sometimes, but every time I go to a server, I do everything to please them(not building, not talking), and I still get banned for no reason, honestly how hard is it to put an explaination for the ban.

Chessy, judging purely by the way you type I am going to conclude that everyone who complains about you is right and you are indeed an abusive admin. 
Ouch.

I'm bumping this to say:

"Hello, My name is Jerkface, and I am an admin abuser"

Ill get on that Bandwagon.

I'm bumping this to say:

Either you have no idea what bump means or you just don't look at the times.

seems to be many hours away. Your point?

These abusive admins ruin the game.
ya,i can name 2 right off the back! general gold and alan(both idiots)
they RUIN THE GAME,the server dose not belong to "admins" it belongs to the host so you cant abouse unlees your host withpout being an idiot!