Author Topic: ~Greek~  (Read 2692 times)

Defend,Fight,Build

What we do

We dm, build,make add-ons, and invent.

News

No news at the moment come back later.

History

Our history started eons and eons ago win the gods were born. But my history starts today bringing a greek mythology into blockland.

Summary

We are a clan that specializes in greek builds and greek team death matches and death matches.

How to Apply

You can join by having the slightest idea of greek mythology or just having the desire to learn.

Other requirements

1. Know how to type
Please at least attempt proper spelling and grammar.

2. Be respectful
There's no reason to randomly attack others.

3. Don't spam

Blacklist

Noone

Members

1.Posiedon /leader\/inventer\
2.Warriorboy123/coleader\/please comment this\
-Empty-
-Empty-
-Empty-
-Empty-

We will add additional member spaces.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 07:29:17 PM by edman2299K »

dude, are you sure you're experienced enough to even start your own clan?

Plus, I think there was already a greek clan.

I made sure there wasn't but thanks for your concern. Im going to try my best to work with the experience I have to keep this clan active.

dude, are you sure you're experienced enough to even start your own clan?

Plus, I think there was already a greek clan.
I doubt this guy knows much about Greeks. Directed at edman.

maybe we should quiz him? >:D

maybe we should quiz him? >:D
We would need to use something like Vent so he doesn't start Wiki'ing.

I know some but its modern mythology like The Percy Jackson Series I have read all the books in that series and know most monsters mentioned. Such as telkhine and dracamae.

PS: how does my clan look so far.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:07:06 PM by edman2299K »

I know some but its modern mythology like The Percy Jackson Series I have read all the books in that series and know most monsters mentioned. Such as telkhine and dracamae.

PS: how does my clan look so far.
I still think Norse mythology is much more interesting. Everyone has their comments on Greek Mythology since I believe you learn it in 8th grade or so. I learned it but I forget when. We didn't learn much though, I learned most from browsing on the internet/reading books.

Books on greek mythology are very fasinating therfore thats why I injoy them.

Im only in the six grade.

typo = injoy -> enjoy

yarg

Enjoy, sorry for my typo im still working on my grammar. Would you like to give me any tips or join.

Yarg, put some graphix, people like those, if they arent fail.

also, plan things out more, recruit some people first, then start posting about your clan.

You would also need to be able to host a server, or have a friend make one for you.

Thanks for the tips I'll jump on em'. Would you like to join as a leader/co leader.