Author Topic: Upper class snobs  (Read 3767 times)

Dear me, I return to this conversational satire play upon the wealthy and well-mannered to retrieve my lost headwear of wealthy fashion and eyepiece signifying my well-manneredness that increases vision clarity of my right eye.

Good day.

People that make stuff should get treated better than normal Blocklanders. What else would motivate them to let us use their add-ons?
Oh and this. I make add-ons for three reasons:

1: I enjoy reading feedback and comments on my released add-ons

2: I enjoy making them

3: I do it for good practice as I am fortunate and my high-school has a Video Game Programming class and I might make this into a job, this or music.

Can we stop pretending that everyone who is wealthy, British, and has social class has this accent?

So pip-pip cheerio, shut the forget up.

Holy crap I need to leave Drama.

Oh and this. I make add-ons for three reasons:

1: I enjoy reading feedback and comments on my released add-ons

2: I enjoy making them

3: I do it for good practice as I am fortunate and my high-school has a Video Game Programming class and I might make this into a job, this or music.
I make them for mostly the same reasons except I also make them so I can get people to shut up with their same old suggestions.

i just decided that i want to start trying to make addons. but right now i know nothing. idk which system is best to model with, which one is good and cheap, and what to make

i just decided that i want to start trying to make addons. but right now i know nothing. idk which system is best to model with, which one is good and cheap, and what to make

No need! Just make the same suggestion 50 times and Heedicalking will make it for you!

I make add-ons simply because I want cool stuff to play around with. I don't like my add-ons unless they turn out perfect or pass my expectations, and I never want to release anything I don't consider either really good or pretty much as good as it can possibly get. On that note, I don't like making add-ons simply to release them because then the whole add-on making process feels too rushed, it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. I like taking my time to think about ways to tackle obstacles while making add-ons.

Making add-ons is simple, ridiculously simple, so simple anyone could do it.

Making good add-ons will require a little bit more, notably the right intentions and the willingness to get better at it. If you're just going to make add-ons for fame your add-ons will undoubtedly be lacking.

No need! Just make the same suggestion 50 times and Heedicalking will make it for you!

And please, don't do this. If you want something amazing you'll have to make it yourself.

so simple anyone could do it.
So easy a caveman can do it

So easy a caveman can do it

So low on the difficulty scale single celled organisms could do it.

So low on the difficulty scale single celled organisms could do it.

So simple Mew can do it.

Just because i cant model a sassage, or i am bad at spelling and grammer,

grammar == pro

please post here so we can turn a deaf ear on you, like you do to us!
Howdy-doo.

Also, that just means they're an ass. Not much to be done about that, but the people who do make good things are very nice. Other people (*COUGHMASTAGREENDAYCOUGHGAG*) are idiots and/or jackass.

I think monkeys stole my edit button again.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not some ape changing code at random for my own amusement.
:cookieMonster:

:cookieMonster:
Although Badspot certainly does amuse himself by screwing with us.