Author Topic: "Robloxian" is not a valid insult.  (Read 1857 times)

7 year old also works as a derisive term for anyone that posts about both games "at war".

THERE HAVE BEEN NO PEACE TREATIES SIGNED. IT IS STILL WAR.

We should invite Riddler!
It's not war without Riddler

7 year old also works as a derisive term for anyone that posts about both games "at war".

It's because in television shows and films anytime someone looks at someone funny it's described as war in the underlying narrative.  That's how great our plots are.

Go roblox yourself you robloxing robloxian.
 :cookieMonster:

"Robloxian" was never a valid insult. Idiots like TheToxicRadio use it on a daily basis to piss us off.
And, if someone hasn't already pointed this out. He's just like WC, except WC paid $80 to annoy us. Toxic paid $20. Just. To. Annoy. Us.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION!
How about we all ignore his server, eventually, it will get barren and die of total emptyness. :D

Hey Toxic, if you're reading this, ban me from your server. I really couldn't give two stuffs.

8917. There you go.

forget.
Forgot to point this out earlier.
In my suggestion, I forgot to mention "He'll eventually stop hosting, then, to an extent, he'll stop playing BL completely due to lack fun and people on his server."

Hey Toxic, if you're reading this, ban me from your server. I really couldn't give two stuffs.

8917. There you go.

1630. Kthx. Do it plox.