Author Topic: Gamemode - VIP: Mediafire's Working!  (Read 10575 times)

i dont rlly get how to use it

Ever since the mongoose was added Halos been popping up evrywhere :D
Could u make Territories and Juggernaut next?

(if any1 can make a Cov. Carbine i will worship u as though u were a god)

Territories is already made. It's one of the four Space Guy made. It's not called Territories though. And Space Guy also said this in a PM:

One thing is that this may have problems if people do not understand the objective - in testing a "Hunter" mode (deathmatch variation of this where players compete for that status, one per minigame), people didn't know who was the Hunter, where they were or why they had a rocket launcher and could kill everyone.
It's basically Juggernaut. But I don't know if he plans on working on it/releasing it. PM him about it or something. I'm currently busy with a project, and this was just a break from it.

Sounds kinda like bounty hunters. But then with teams.

Most control-point style game modes can be made using the events. You can lock control points, detect captures and reset them if you want using the new events I added.

I was making that one in the style of Metroid Prime: Hunters, but it's been done many times before.

The problem was that nobody realised the objective was to kill the current Hunter - I let people still kill each other (for no points) since it's supposed to be a deathmatch where you try to get the status, not work with others, but people found it hard to actually find the current Hunter in the midst of the guy with a rocket launcher blowing the entire build apart and follow him as he was at a faster speed.

oh so the other team has to get the leader to win?

oh so the other team has to get the leader to win?

I believe you have put the nail on the head

I got an idea for varience. Make all the others a high-level shielded player, while the leader has no shields, thus promoting teamwork and defending the leader!

the VIP is set as leader of the team, so team can have guns, while VIP has guns akimbo
Oh I see, maybe I should have tested it more ;D

You have the perfect in-game RTB system with stats visible to everyone, yet you use mediafire.

I don't want to update this every minute. God, just go to the RTB page in add-ons and find it.

I don't want to update this every minute. God, just go to the RTB page in add-ons and find it.
Ever heard of RTB Mod Bot? Does all the hard editing for you. Like it's that hard in the first place.

Why the hell are you posting in this topic then?

Glass 0' Milk needs to make a second one like the game people play in highschoo assassin.

Gamemode - VIP
By AGlass0fMilk
The other teams objective is to kill the VIP of opposing teams.

WOW This reminds me of a game from gym, Doctor Dodgeball, when you are hit, the doctor has to go and drag him/her to the back line and then they're back in the game.. (that is the ONLY way they can get back in) and the goal is to take out the other team's doctors. also.. every heard of Dodgeball VIP

It's the EXACT SAME thing of this.. but dodgeball not TDM >:)
Hello server idea!!

Why not just call it zombie or juggernaut.