Author Topic: MetalMario  (Read 1926 times)

He's a a hypocrite but he stands up for what he believes in even though its false
That, in the end, makes him a great person, and if ever in a tough situation that you needed help in, you'd wish someone like Metal was there to help you out.
Looking at how most avatars are generic, unoriginal, or lack design skills most of us have stuff avatars but we tend to opine differently towards ours.
Exactly, it's an opinion and can't truly be taken as a point against a person unless they are using it themselves with a statement involved. IE Breast cancer.
Unless it was radical like if someone uploads research as their Avatar...But I digress

That, in the end, makes him a great person, and if ever in a tough situation that you needed help in, you'd wish someone like Metal was there to help you out.
Ah okay. So if I somehow start doing stuff I know I shouldn't be doing. I should rely on MetalMario to say "He's my friend back off!" and have absolutely no supporting logic?

Just wondering but why are you idiots supporting him?

Just wondering but why are you idiots supporting him?
The logic is failing on the offensive side. It's simple backfire but meanwhile not all the ones going against the offense aren't exactly defending either.

Okay seirously you guys, your bashing on him way to much.

So much that I'm not going to be suprised if Annoying Orangehet was merely trying to milk the hatred for him, for popularity.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Overall, MetalMario is an okay guy. He's gotten a lot better since I saw him the first few times in-game.

MissingNo. Avatar :U

Betcha didn't know I knew that >:D

Ontopic: Yeah he's a tough guy because he has friends, but if my friend was getting stuff, i'd help.

Okay seriously you guys, your bashing on him way to much.

So much that I'm not going to be suprised if Annoying Orangehet was merely trying to milk the hatred for him, for popularity.

Metal is just another common idiot/friend. No need for a drama topic.
Theres been one about him before, I'm just certain.

He also has a stuff avatar.

Now, I hate this guy, but this quote comes from a guy with a frigging Naruto avatar.

There's definitely something wrong there.

Very wrong.

Now, I hate this guy, but this quote comes from a guy with a frigging Naruto avatar.
There's definitely something wrong there.
Very wrong.
Agreed.

Anywho, my problem with Mario guy is that not only does he seem to choose complete idiots and asses for friends, all he screams is "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" without giving any sort of decent reason, besides "he b mah frend." Well, he typing is incredibly not THAT bad, but that's my universal expression for idiots. :D

Also, I like my Marisa avatar, even if no one gets it.

That, in the end, makes him a great person, and if ever in a tough situation that you needed help in, you'd wish someone like Metal was there to help you out.Exactly, it's an opinion and can't truly be taken as a point against a person unless they are using it themselves with a statement involved. IE Breast cancer.
Unless it was radical like if someone uploads research as their Avatar...But I digress

On the topic of avatars, I think I remember seeing a sprite like yours in a Gameboy game.

On the topic of avatars, I think I remember seeing a sprite like yours in a Gameboy game.
Pokemon Red/Blue.

MissingNo.

HELL YEAH.