Author Topic: Im gone  (Read 6077 times)

No.
You're just overeacting.

See how I'm being calm? You should try that one of these days.

No.
You're just provoking him.

Look trough your posts. You're cleary a provoking idiot.

I just want to simply share my opinions. He's raging on me for it.

I am not breaking any rules.

You're a provoking little bastard.
That what you give are no opinions. You cleary just bandwagon in all drama threads just to be on the winning team.

I just didn't pay attension, who the forget cares he's slightly annoying and isn't very good at insults. Bawwwwwww

I only dislike someone when they are complete pricks.

So what? Everyone bandwagons. Get over it.
And, I provoke. Once again, so what?

I state my opinions.
I don't expect anyone to agree with me, nor am I trying to make myself look "cool."
And, I really don't give a stuff if people do not agree with me. As long as I had the free will to speak my opinions, I'm perfectly fine. Also, Drama is for opinions.
You state your thought on the person the OP is talking about.
If I didn't have any opinions, I would'nt ever post in this forum.
But seriously, can't we drop the subject now?

Wow. After he was banned, this thread seemed to go to the stuffs. I personally am glad that Lyrical is gone, since I never liked his attitude or intelligence (rather Lackof intelligence, actually) And before someone decides to say it, I disliked him before his Drama Topic.

@Bacon and ChaosCarrier; I thinks you just need to forget the whole thing right now, just let it go. Chaos, you are being really provoking. Bacon, you're over-reacting.
I just want to simply share my opinions.
Yes, but you're being rather provoking with it and not really just sharing my opinions. I'm sharing my opinions right now, and it doesn't require me to make enemies.

Bacon, You're completely right on the fact that we shouldn't take full hatred at him for not spelling correctly. Although he didn't do it on accident, and did appear to be talking like so in an annoying way purposely. However, I think you're over-reacting upon the fact that ChaosCarrier has joined the bandwagon against him. Many people have joined it, and I know that ChaosCarrier does get himself stuck in Drama and only on the winning side, it would appear, but I think it just needs to wait and ignore him, atleast until a Drama topic starts about him, if such one does occur.

Really, just everyone needs to either be glad that he's gone, or just be glad that the Forums continues to move on. And I really hope this didn't make me sound like a Jackass, or create any enemies. That wasn't the purpose of this post.

Yes please, lets move on now.

-snip-
Well thanks, Nanny 9-1-1, but let the children finish they're fight.

I'll miss him, personally. Always made my day whenever I saw his "gangsta" act.

Yes please, lets move on now.
No. Shut the forget up and get out. You act like single-handedly got Lyrical G to leave, when in reality, all you did is say he had no friends when actually more people were against his leaving than for it in his thread. Come to think of it, who even likes you? I'm serious too, name at least one person who isn't a complete and utter idiot who is you friend. From what I'm reading, all you are is a bandwagonning friend who states his invalid oppinions that nobody wants around.

No. Shut the forget up and get out. You act like single-handedly got Lyrical G to leave, when in reality, all you did is say he had no friends when actually more people were against his leaving than for it in his thread. Come to think of it, who even likes you? I'm serious too, name at least one person who isn't a complete and utter idiot who is you friend. From what I'm reading, all you are is a bandwagonning friend who states his invalid oppinions that nobody wants around.
You just don't know when to let go.
Drop.
It.

You should start a drama topic. :D

Meaningless internet drama gets me all hot and bothered.

Keep it up boys!

Meaningless internet drama gets me all hot and bothered.

Keep it up boys!

You just don't know when to let go.
Drop.
It.

Let what go? Your retadation? I barely said anything about Lyrical. Now do what I said.

@Joker Card: Why the hell did you quote that? Well besides trying to look cool.