spartan946

Author Topic: spartan946  (Read 1991 times)

Sorry for posting two drama topics in one day "I know, badass right) but this guy has got on my nerves. ALL he does is spam topics and bump old add-ons. I see nothing smart come from him at all. He has bumped like 5 add-ons all in one day. He also called me 6 and claimed that he didn't bump the topic after I told him he bumped something. He also claimed my add-on gave him a virus or something because it wouldn't download.

Profile link- http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=17972

The fact that his name has the word "Spartan" in it is enough to prove he's bad.

The fact that his name has the word "Spartan" in it is enough to prove he's bad.
I am just pissed at the fact that he goes around not knowing what bumping, flaming or what anything else for that matter means. Then he goes into topics claiming he didn't do any of that even though he doesn't understand what "he didn't do."

Ahh... Isn't wonderful?
Another user with the name spartan and a bunch of random letters after their name.
Oh hey, his avatar is a spartan from Halo 3.
GO FIGURE

Ahh... Isn't wonderful?
Another user with the name spartan and a bunch of random letters after their name.
Oh hey, his avatar is a spartan from Halo 3.
GO FIGURE

:O Look at this!

Quote from:  spartan956's Profile

... that is spartan956's im spartan946 and comment all you want but im not a jerk.

Do you have dyslexia? Because that clearly said spartan946.

no i dont it said spartan956

Learn what a Spartan is and gtfo.

heedcalling just because your add-on freaks out my computer dosent mean that you have to get all mad you could get off your lazy butt and fix the script...

heedcalling just because your add-on freaks out my computer dosent mean that you have to get all mad you could get off your lazy butt and fix the script...
All of Heedicalking's add-ons are fine you child.
You're computer is just stuffty.

All of Heedicalking's add-ons are fine you child.
You're computer is just stuffty.
Not all of mine are "fine" but none break a computer.

"Fine" Enough...

:/

I for one enjoy your add-ons.

Also,
no i dont it said spartan956
Can't believe I'm saying this but, he's right Sarge.