Author Topic: Oh noes, I offended skaters!  (Read 1953 times)

I don't skate, but I used to hang out with people that did. They were all like "YO CHECK OUT THIS" and would jump off their skateboard, step back on it, and say "WAS THAT AWESOME"?

YO DUDE CHECK THIS TRICK I MADE UP. OH stuff I FELL. HANG ON NOW I'LL DO IT OH stuff I FELL AGAIN WHATEVER IT WAS loving AWESOME THOUGH.

Skating revolves around thinking you're awesome by smoking 10 pounds of heroin.
That's as far as I'm concerned. Besides, extreme rollerblading (inb4JSRF) and parkour are waaay better.

Also, Saint, nice Burri avatar. ;P

"Hey hey watch this!" The kid did a small hop on his skateboard "SO AWESOME RIGHT!? RIGHT!?"

I think most of you skater-haters are uninformed.  The reason why everyone who tries to skate is really psyched when they do anything resembling a trick is because it's so freakin' difficult to even ride the thing that in comparison it's totally awesome.

Personally, I think skaters is a cool guy, eh jumps off of stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.

Many things are difficult to do.

Skating revolves around thinking you're awesome by smoking 10 pounds of heroin.
Not all the time.
IT all depends on if you're an idiot or not.
I skateboard in my spare time on a nice hot sunny day.

But, most skateboarders loose half their brain falling and loose their abillity to use appropriate grammar and thinking.

Personally, I think skaters is a cool guy, eh jumps off of stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT REFERENCES A POST ON 4CHAN. L!OL!O!L!OL

SkateBoarding Videogames are the closest I will get to skating. I don't like the idea of doing it real life. What little things they do are so difficult, it looks like there isn't much of a point to it. If something so simple is so hard, then how do you get further, if it's continuously getting much much harder. The people who do manage to do insane stupidly high jumps and trick get my congratulations. But I also find it's a sad thing to do when at any point you can badly injure yourself and be unable to skate again. Actually, that's like most Sports.

tl:dr:- I'm So-So on the idea of skateboarding, yet wouldn't do it in real life.

Apparently you can only watch that if you live in the US.
To put it short, the part I wanted was this

Stupid rich girl: *BITCH BITCH BITCH*
Stupid rich guy: I sad nao
Stupid rich girl 2: STOP HE IS TRYING! EVERYTHING IS HARD!
Stupid rich guy: *I drive off road :\*

Butterfly knife > Skateboarding

Skateboarding is the abomination of sports these days.

The worste part is that it attracts so many kids, I mean come on! Kids just do a simple trick on the ground, mess up, then start spewing out stuff, forget, hell.

Skateboarding is the abomination of sports these days.
Butterfly knife > Skateboarding
also,  what the heck is with that new show Zeke & Luther? just watching the trailer makes me go "WTF?"
if you ask me, Skateboarding is only a good sport to do if you're good at it.
i mean, some people do a half an Ollie and claim they're awesome. these are the people that should stop.
but people who can actually do more than 3 tricks in a row without messing up should keep going.