Author Topic: Saxophone  (Read 3587 times)

Really? Really? That's it? If you say that I have bad comebacks, you should look at yourself.
Quote from: Saxaphone
*I don't give a forget if there was a topic about him, this one is a new one.  >:U *

Well, lets start out with this:
He is a loving handicap who has a crap selection of "Friends" Which I bet he chooses to backup to look cool. He cannot come up with a single comeback, he cannot make a point. He posts completely unintelligable posts. His stupidity is too much to comprehend. I swear this kid is on my nerves like a fly on a rotting carcass. He also has a stuff avatar.

This kid should pick up a loving life, I don't give a stuff if he bought it from a pawn shop. He needs a better one.

Now.

This child makes me RAGE!  >:U
I wouldn't choose people to back me up. I back up my friends. Unintelligible posts? The posts that are unintelligible are the ones that are made just to annoy a player, and acting like a total douse bag. *I am not doing this*
When have I ever said anything to you? How do I personally annoy you? If my mere existence is too much, get off the forums, because I ain't leaving. stuff avatar? Well, I don't like to say that my avatar is all that good, but it matches my name.

I have a life. I'm talking right now aren't I? Also, Pawn shops don't sell lives. That would be slavery, which it against the law you tribal. ;) I like my live just fine.

So, go away now? Kthnxbai. =]

I know, I went way over the top there.
But I do see what you mean by that.

Soryy. But this is drama. You never know what can happen.

And no, I will not leave.

You spelled his name wrong in the quote.

Anyway, he actually said that he was in a bad mood when he made the topic. It isn't really an excuse, but he doesn't hate you as much as it may seem from that post.
I don't really hate you very much, and you're a lot better than you used to be, now. But when you defend your friends, please construct an argument that consists of more than HE'S MY FRIEND SO LEAVE HIM ALONE.

Anyway, he actually said that he was in a bad mood when he made the topic. It isn't really an excuse, but he doesn't hate you as much as it may seem from that post.
I don't really hate you very much, and you're a lot better than you used to be, now. But when you defend your friends, please construct an argument that consists of more than HE'S MY FRIEND SO LEAVE HIM ALONE.

QFT. Mike is smartypants. :3

This.

I have to admit, you're posts are becoming more intelligent.

You do not have valid points to defend your friend, therefore, making your argument pointless.

HE'S MY FRIEND SO LEAVE HIM ALONE.
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! D:

I have a life. I'm talking right now aren't I? Also, Pawn shops don't sell lives. That would be slavery, which it against the law you tribal. ;) I like my live just fine.
[/quote]

Since when goes slavery under the category racism? Please, explain. Because I think you mean obviously mondays and not people that made their own people, slaves.

You can become a slave if you even want to. Slave of your girlfriend e.t.c (not that you have one, that is).

It's pretty much just discriminating, if even.

This made you look pathetic as possible.
You lost, once again.

In my Topic about MetalMario, everyone was against me.

Now, it's the near opposite.

Irony.

Since when goes slavery under the category racism? Please, explain. Because I think you mean obviously mondays and not people that made their own people, slaves.

You can become a slave if you even want to. Slave of your girlfriend e.t.c (not that you have one, that is).

It's pretty much just discriminating, if even.

This made you look pathetic as possible.
You lost, once again.
Quote fail, fix'd

This.

I have to admit, you're posts are becoming more intelligent.

While your posts are becoming less so.

In my Topic about MetalMario, everyone was against me.

Now, it's the near opposite.

Irony.

Not exactly.  It's more "we don't like Metal all that much" rather than "we like Saxophone".  In fact, I think there's still a "we don't like Saxophone at all" thing going on from the last topic.

While your posts are becoming less so.
forget, made that mistake again.

Not exactly.  It's more "we don't like Metal all that much" rather than "we like Saxophone".  In fact, I think there's still a "we don't like Saxophone at all" thing going on from the last topic.

They both seem opposite.

Saying "this kid has no life", using >:U in insults, and saying that his avatar sucks just makes me cringe.

You both suck at arguments, hows that?

You're still an idiot.

Saying "this kid has no life", using >:U in insults, and saying that his avatar sucks just makes me cringe.

You both suck at arguments, hows that?
Fine by me.