Author Topic: IceBlu = liar  (Read 3190 times)

he banned from his server for no reason and cussed my bro. He said that i was there earlier harrasing everyone but that was my 1st time in the server. right now he starting to look like a jerk to me but thats just my opinion. he told my bro Marto "Your brother's arogance is not needed here" so hows that for evidence blue. you know you said that and now you know that he really is my bro.

IcyBlu = IcyBlue?

IcyBlu = IcyBlue?
im pretty sure thats it. that guys that made the "zombies in the blu zone"

My in game name is JesusFreak (forgot to mention)

You should've taken pictures of the chatlog.

You should've taken pictures of the chatlog.
probly should have huh.... he'll know what im talkin about...

My in game name is JesusFreak (forgot to mention)

I've seen you alot, you are quite annoying, in fact.

Or was that JesusFish....?

I duno i try not to be anoying. it might have been me but then again i usually get mixed up with JesusFish. Is he a newcomer?

You got obviously banned for not reading the rules.
It was cleary written:
"This server runs a special chatmod. One of the functions is setting your name. to do this, say /setname -first- -last-. However; setting your name to something stupid such as "Chuck Norris" "Eric Cartman" "Jesus man" etcetera will result in an instant ban."

And as I know you changed your name to Chuck Norris.

Problem solved, now go whine elsewhere.

Isn't that IcyGamma? (Known from the forums.)

Isn't that IcyGamma? (Known from the forums.)
No. IceBlue is a different person. He used to be Knaz.

You got obviously banned for not reading the rules.
It was cleary written:
And as I know you changed your name to Chuck Norris.

Problem solved, now go whine elsewhere.
ya right dude stfu i read the rules and it didnt say that but i wouldnt know now because im banned for no good reason. Jerks like you piss me off.

ya right dude stfu i read the rules and it didnt say that but i wouldnt know now because im banned for no good reason. Jerks like you piss me off.
Noobs like you make me laugh.

Douchebaggery is against the rules of most servers - even if it doesnt say so.

Are you kidding me this guy was lying about me harassing people in his server earlier when that was my 1st time in the server. then my bro joined and asked why he banned me and he cussed my bro. I hadnt even said anything in the server.