Author Topic: How not to look like an idiot.  (Read 2625 times)

I could write a long paragraph and rant about posting idiotic things but I can sum it all up in one sentence:

Think before you post.

Seriously, do it.

But if you need a giant paragraph a good example is when I ranted about zombiedude7:

Wow, I can't believe there are things like zombiedude7 who still hide in the recesses of our forums, spamming it, trolling it, and of course making it smell bad. Why is it that when we try to give idiots like this advice they just shove it away and decide it was just an attempt to insult them and get them to leave? But, in reality we don't need to insult things like zombiedude7, no, they do that to themselves, they can rage as much as they want but it always results in them falling deeper into the hole they themselves have already dug with their idiotic comments, opinions, and spam. So zombiedude7, just stop posting idiotic comments, you don't need to stop posting, you just have to try your hardest to force your little fingers not to post every single tiny insignificant thought that rushes into that head of yours. Don't try to post anything against this zombiedude7, you will only find yourself deeper within the fifty foot hole that has been dug down by your idiocy, stop it before the hole gets too deep, and you begin to burn. Now if you want to keep posting, then good for you, but don't press that post button until you are completely sure that it won't effect the way people look upon you too much. So, zombiedude7, if you completely ignore this entire post, remember this, well actually if you ignored this post then you most likely won't even read this part... Anyway, if you DID read this then remember this, if you think it's a good idea and is funny, don't frigging do it until you are completely sure that it won't ruin anything. Have a nice life.

Any other opinions?

It's impossible for them to think before they post if they don't even posses the ability to think at all.

It's impossible for them to think before they post if they don't even posses the ability to think at all.

At least some try though.

It's sad how....... different new people act. :(

That paragraph seems pretty crap in itself. You kept repeating yourself - dragging it out by saying 'youre stupid' in slightly different ways. You also said "so, zombiedude7" like 3 times and it gets repititive. It's longer than it needs to be. lots of mentions of holes - too many.

'Have a nice life'
no forget off seriously

That paragraph seems pretty crap in itself. You kept repeating yourself - dragging it out by saying 'youre stupid' in slightly different ways. You also said "so, zombiedude7" like 3 times and it gets repititive. It's longer than it needs to be. lots of mentions of holes - too many.

'Have a nice life'
no forget off seriously

Eh, it was only for the people who actually cared to read it, which is like 10% of the community, thanks for reading. :D

I usually think before I post, thats why I dont post a lot  :cookieMonster:
Im afraid ill look like an idiot and all that stuff

I usually think. Hey I should post there! Read what is in the Topic: Post. Without thinking.

If making a topic:

Ohh, this sound like a good thing to Discuss! Post.

:/

I usually think before I post, thats why I dont post a lot  :cookieMonster:
Im afraid ill look like an idiot and all that stuff

Even though you used an emote, your sentence was somehow appealing. ._.

Heedicalking's new quote.

"If you avoid drama, you're good to go"

I usually think. Hey I should post there! Read what is in the Topic: Post. Without thinking.

If making a topic:

This also goes through my mind
I'm a forum addict.

There is many times while I'll almost do something dumb but at the last moment I'll correct myself.

If making a topic:

:c I still do this stuff sometimes.
I need to think a little bit harder from now on.
Well, I don't usually post drama topics of my own anymore. :c
Theres nothing to post about D:

This also goes through my mind
I'm a forum addict.
Me too, Once I come here, I cannot leave.

Now I start to think though.

I always think before I post. I go to a dictionary to look if I got a word right that I maybe wrote wrong and read anything in "Preview" again.