Author Topic: What angers you the most?  (Read 16302 times)

People. Holy stuff, they ruin everything. Cell phones in movie theaters, lazy people that work  at Wal-mart, people that work in McDonald's, etc. Mainly it's people in theaters. They talk so loving much, it's just crazy. Do you need to explain the movie to your child? TOO loving BAD, THIS IS NOT A MOVIE FOR KIDS. Also, what the forget were you doing when one of those "Turn off your cellphone" ads came on? No one wants to hear your gay default Samsung ringtone while trying to watch Public Enemies. The prices are super loving high too. $16.50 for some candy and drinks? Which reminds me, Starbucks pisses me off. What the forget is "Grande"? I don't speak loving french, and this is not France or Germany. It's not even good coffee, it's bitter and their stuff sugar does loving nothing at all. Also, Wal-mart has the stupidest people ever to work for them. Some dumbass convinced me that my laptop would be the same as this other one just a different hard drive size. Holy stuff, he was so loving wrong. EVERYTHING was different. My laptop had a worse graphics card and processor. That's the last time I buy a computer from those dumbasses. Thanks to his stupidity, I can't play Gmod or any of my roms.

K, done.

Demand a refund, and yes, I hate high school drop-outs that go and work for McDonalds and Supermarkets, those stuffheads at McDonalds NEVER get our order right. I ask for a burger that has no Lettuce or Tomato on it, but instead, It has Lettuce, Tomato and OH LOOK EXTRA MAYO. What the forget? How did they get that wrong? Makes me want to take the burger back there, ask to see the manager, then throw it at his loving face for hiring stuffheads.

'my video game is better than your video game'

'my video game is better than your video game'
Aaaaaaugh
Burn them!

Also, Wal-mart has the stupidest people ever to work for them. Some dumbass convinced me that my laptop would be the same as this other one just a different hard drive size. Holy stuff, he was so loving wrong. EVERYTHING was different. My laptop had a worse graphics card and processor. That's the last time I buy a computer from those dumbasses. Thanks to his stupidity, I can't play Gmod or any of my roms.

K, done.
It seems like your the idiot because you were convinced to buy something worse than what you already have. Its completly your fault.

People. Holy stuff, they ruin everything. Cell phones in movie theaters, lazy people that work  at Wal-mart, people that work in McDonald's, etc. Mainly it's people in theaters. They talk so loving much, it's just crazy. Do you need to explain the movie to your child? TOO loving BAD, THIS IS NOT A MOVIE FOR KIDS. Also, what the forget were you doing when one of those "Turn off your cellphone" ads came on? No one wants to hear your gay default Samsung ringtone while trying to watch Public Enemies. The prices are super loving high too. $16.50 for some candy and drinks? Which reminds me, Starbucks pisses me off. What the forget is "Grande"? I don't speak loving french, and this is not France or Germany. It's not even good coffee, it's bitter and their stuff sugar does loving nothing at all. Also, Wal-mart has the stupidest people ever to work for them. Some dumbass convinced me that my laptop would be the same as this other one just a different hard drive size. Holy stuff, he was so loving wrong. EVERYTHING was different. My laptop had a worse graphics card and processor. That's the last time I buy a computer from those dumbasses. Thanks to his stupidity, I can't play Gmod or any of my roms.

K, done.

Grande is spanish you stupid forget.

Also, you could have learned a little about computers in general before wasting your money on some crappy laptop from walmart, it's your own fault, not theirs. Oh, and if you wanna play games, try getting a desktop instead.

Actually reading through your post a couple times shows me how much you like to blame others for your own stupidity, like actually buying food from the theater, instead of sneaking your own in like every other smart person.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:38:48 PM by Bacon »

Television and media piss me off. They assume the general populace is far more handicapped and puritan-like than we really are.

Halo fancigarettes and religious forgetnuts.

Kids that swear. Or more like kids that try to look cool by writing something like "!&%/(*" instead of stuff e.t.c

Lol you guys must be 10.

Thirteen why thank you.  Holy @#%(.

You know what else grinds my gears?  Little asian kids on xbox live threatening they are going to hack me.  I tell them to do it and they say that can't now, or they are busy.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:52:55 PM by Retz »

Blocklanders anger me alot! ......Wait a sec..... lol jk

I am very angered by those guys in video games who are a bajillion times better and never let up!

Also people who think they're better, that you can tell are stupid!

lol jk

That.

IT'S UNNEEDED. IT'S MOSTLY OBVIOUS THAT IT PROBABLY IS A JOKE.

That.

IT'S UNNEEDED. IT'S MOSTLY OBVIOUS THAT IT PROBABLY IS A JOKE.

JK pisses me off too.  Espicially when they spam it.  Jkjkjkjkjk.  It is annoying.

I got a list.

Breastfeeding in public.
Breastfeeding at the dinner table.
Fred.
"lol jk"
When people brake their really squeaky brakes that they don't bother to fix.
Starbucks.
Toyota Priuses.
Honda CRVs.
When my mom thinks its too hot in the house when it's at a comfy temperature.
Extremely douchebaggy skaters.
The discontinuation of Rumble Robots.
When mosquitoes fly near my ear.
When you take off your blanket, you're cold, but when you put the blanket back on, it's hot as a volcano.
When people act like they've never seen a loving deer in their life before.
"lol" being used after every sentence.
"kk"
When people own minivans when they don't coach a team or have lots of kids.
Fat people who wear Speedoes.
My favorite ice cream flavor gives me gas.
Those little Tech Deck things.
Fat girls who wear tight clothes.
Fred.
People who like Fred.
Douchebaggy, crappy microphone wearing 15 year old kids that are like "HAHA YOU GOT PWN'D" when they kill you, and "DUDE YOU'RE A loving NOOB" when you kill them.