Author Topic: What angers you the most?  (Read 16159 times)

do i look like a girl or hippy to you!!!!!!! And no im not Mexican....

latinooo

The forget are you doing outside of the kitchen.

Faux news and Rush Limbaugh.
Also Gingrich.

Go you.

EDIT: richard Cheney.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 12:25:06 AM by Kyzor »

Fact: The DNA of every animal is unique, and changes in each generation.

Fact: These mutations can help or hinder animals. Hindering animals gives them less of a chance of reproduction.

Fact: Changes in DNA are passed on from generation to generation through reproduction.

Therefore, animals change as a species over periods of time.

Your 3 facts are perfectly correct, and everyone agrees with that.  But your conclusion is wrong.

No one has ever observed a species changing into a different species.  What you described above is MICROEVOLUTION, which has been observed and proven and fits perfectly with the ideal of Creation.  Macroevolution is where a species changes into another species, which has never been observed.  This is what the evolution theory is.  Not micro, but macro.  Now, how is something that is not repeatable, tested, or observed called science?  Microevolution is a perfect example of science.  Macroevolution is not science in any way and is just purely theory and speculation.

You need to understand that what you have is pure guesswork.  It has never been observed.  There is no evidence for it.  It is not repeatable.  It is not tested.  It is NOT SCIENCE.

-People who get easily irritated.

-People who can't possibly ignore a thing.

-People who use swearing for their rant.

-When people are homophobic.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 09:49:18 AM by koolkody12 »

when people call me
"Blyde"..

BLY - DE - BADGER!

Microevolution is accepted, yes. But, to say that an animal can change but not change enough to become something else is pure bull. Species are very specific, and it does not take long for an animal to acquire enough changes to become something else. You can not observe a species change, because it would take millions of years. Our species might not even survive for that long. I know what macroevolution and microevolution are, but it is a theory because it is not tested, but has a lot of evidence pointing towards. It is science. It is not pure guesswork. Something that is labelled a theory can not be pure guesswork, by definition.

Let's look at Creation for a minute. It is not a theory because there is no evidence for it. It is pure guesswork. It is NOT SCIENCE. To believe in it is foolish.

Macroevolution is science, just like the big bang and Einstein's theories of general and special relativity.

• When I get into religous arguements with my best friend.
  • When my computer explodes.
  • When people become hypocritical dipstuffs.
  • When people are too scared to do something and I'm forced to do it for them/go with them...
  • When people are just too stupid to understand simple logic.
  • family men.
  • When people say that they are going to do something one day, but when the time comes for them to do it, they look for any little reason to geto ut of it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 09:49:32 AM by Doorman »

When the kids at summer school call me a Jew.

when people call me
"Blyde"..

BLY - DE - BADGER!

You should capitalize "de".

When my parents think that violence in video games is contagious in real life. Which is why my parents freaked out when they saw me playing gta sa. YOU CANT STOP MEEEE