Author Topic: Funny quotes  (Read 598 times)

Just post some quotes you think are funny I will start heres some from badspot
How about posting a link or clicking "report post to moderator" instead of sending me on a damn scavenger hunt?

The killbrick event has been removed for v13 as I have never seen a legitimate use for it (cue complainers). 

Chessy, judging purely by the way you type I am going to conclude that everyone who complains about you is right and you are indeed an abusive admin. 

It doesn't let you?  Like a little man jumps out of your computer and stops you?  How about describing what actually happens. 

Fuel for the fire:

The web backend of roblox is very impressive but the in-game experience is complete stuff.  It boggles my mind how bad it is.  Moving around is completely broken - it's jerky, there's no interpolation, you penetrate walls when you run into them, you penetrate the floor when you jump, there is no client side prediction of collision.  Shooting is a complete joke - I have literally never seen a shooting mechanic that is worse.  The camera goes through walls, gets stuck, jerks around.  You can die mysteriously when walking down stairs or jumping into the ceiling.  Every build is floating so you often are flung off of the world and fall forever.  The character animation and gui look like what you would make in 5 minutes to debug something.  With 1000 blocks loaded, i get ~50 fps on my super computer - in Blockland I get like 950+.  The whole thing is like a student project that has gone out of control. 

Roblox only thrives because it aggressively markets to children who have never played a real game before and thus do not realize how broken everything is.  Some of those children happen to be the rare combination of mentally ill and rich, so they pay the $300.  Anyone who has played quake, tribes, battlefield*, TF2, HL2, or any real game on the pc simply cannot tolerate how bad roblox is.

Roblox is a financially successful community site and I respect it for that, but it is simply not in the same league as Blockland in terms of gameplay. 

You're just as stupid now as you were then.  Good to know that there's one less idiot in the world than I thought there was though.