Author Topic: Furry avatars  (Read 40336 times)

Funny how you don't even have to talk about it to have everyone rage at you.

Ace

Any particular reason you're still here defending yourself then?

Thought so. :D
Who said I was defending myself? I'm simply stating that acceptance from people on here does not have any sort of value to me whatsoever.

Who loving bumped this?

Who said I was defending myself? I'm simply stating that acceptance from people on here does not have any sort of value to me whatsoever.
Still, why are you here? You obviously care enough.

Who loving bumped this?
Digmaster, but it was only a two hour bump and it was still on the front page.

Who loving bumped this?
Tingalz and Digmaster provided 2 hour bumps. Are they that bad?

Ace

Still, why are you here? You obviously care enough.
Because I was wondering the same thing Lalam was wondering. This topic should die already.

I laugh at how much attention furries bring to themselves over a special interest, Ace used to be cool.

for goodness sakes man, are you that closed minded?

Why was he cool? He was cool because he was fun to hang with. He has a nice personality. he's helpful. He's just an awesome guy to hang out with. now, will the KNOWLEDGE that he is something that you dislike suddenly make him have a bad personality, not fun to be with, nor helpful? If you say yes, then you honestly need help. this changes nothing. ace has just chosen to be open.

Now don't be so closed minded and understand everyone doesn't think like you but that doesn't change a bit how they act.

And I apologies for bumping this topic. Personally, if its on the front page I see fit to bump it if I wish to contribute to the conversation.

It was a 2 hour bump. Don't worry about it.

If you dont want to be called a freak maybe you shouldnt put yourself ina  group of freaks and show off about it.

Again, showing an interest shouldn't mean you are one.
Or else I'd be a gaming human furry hardcore rocking metalhead classy technodork lesbian (and so on).
Is there a group for that?

Again, showing an interest shouldn't mean you are one.
Or else I'd be a gaming human furry hardcore rocking metalhead classy technodork lesbian (and so on).
Is there a group for that?
Lalam would only have one eye :o

Am I really a mutant with mind powers? Because that's interesting.

Use your mind powers, and end world hunger.