Author Topic: The Ridiculous "OMG FURRIES, RUN!" Trend  (Read 3321 times)

It's gone too far.  Regardless of the fact that I'm not a furry, I find this whole trend to be an outrage.

We pay so much attention to people and their furry endorsements, yet, it's one of the many problems almost every one of us withhold.  Take for example:  Religion.  It's alot more of a problem than furries will ever be; hence the fact that many people have died in the name of it.  Yes, we get into religious arguments, but that's because each side is so extremely wide, and each side as partial reason.  The furry concept is entirely opinionated.

It's not like you're severely being punished for someone else liking a widespread concept.  In fact, the furries are being punished.  You can't accept what they like, so you have to constantly bash them for it.

Quit arguing nonsense, and accept the fact that not everyone likes what you like.

Ace

If only it were this easy. :/

I just let people believe what they wanna believe. It's not my business that I believe in Christianity while others don't, and I'm fine with that. There's just one 'opinion' I'm not fine with: how people hate grape lollipops.

Read it.
-stuff I read before-
There's a difference between the annoying twats who flaunt about it and the ones who don't care much.
But even at just that, if you slip out one hint of it everyone is all over you.

Read it.

tl;dr

The furry concept is entirely opinionated.

Quit arguing nonsense, and accept the fact that not everyone likes what you like.

Read it.
-snip-
That whole comic strip contradicts itself.  People like you are the ones who gave them the name "Furries."  They didn't choose it themselves. 

You simply started to oppose a group that had never existed.  Thus, creating a group within your little attempt at ridding of it.

I say everyone shuts the forget up about it, and argues about something that MATTERS, at least.
We don't need 2-3 topics on the godforsaken subject.

I think this is what this topic is aiming for.

That whole comic strip contradicts itself.  People like you are the ones who gave them the name "Furries."  They didn't choose it themselves. 

You simply started to oppose a group that had never existed.  Thus, creating a group within your little attempt at ridding of it.
Nothing in this whole post made any sort of sense.
Do you read before you press "post"?

Fail defense.

Bahahaha, because you don't understand it, it couldn't POSSIBLY make sense.

This is why almost everyone hates you, Yuki.

Or, confine it to one topic rather than making more!

Bahahaha, because you don't understand it, it couldn't POSSIBLY make sense.

This is why almost everyone hates you, Yuki.
What are you talking about?
1. That whole comic strip contradicts itself. 
2. People like you are the ones who gave them the name "Furries."  They didn't choose it themselves. 
3. You simply started to oppose a group that had never existed.  Thus, creating a group within your little attempt at ridding of it.
1. Look up "contradict".
2. They invented their own label.
3. That DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.