Author Topic: The Ridiculous "OMG FURRIES, RUN!" Trend  (Read 3319 times)

Or, confine it to one topic rather than making more!
It's a plot I say. Spies on both 'sides' be sappin' our forums.

Didn't something like this happen long before I joined?

What are you talking about? Besides dipstuffs and starfishs, really, who?
1. Look up "contradict". It makes perfect sense, I suppose you're too blinded by discrimination to see it.
2. They invented their own label. No, it was adopted jokingly after others began using it.
3. That DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. It makes perfect sense, I suppose you're too blinded by discrimination to see it.

What are you talking about?1. Look up "contradict".
2. They invented their own label.
3. That DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
negate: prove negative; show to be false
The comic strip proves itself incorrectly by insisting false accusations, and using those false accusations as an argument.
2.  The people opposing it are setting the standards for what isn't a furry and what is.  Even if they hadn't made up the group, they are making the group what it is today.
3.  Don't blame me because you're an idiot.

It's not like you're severely being punished for someone else liking a widespread concept.  In fact, the furries are being punished.  You can't accept what they like, so you have to constantly bash them for it.

Quit arguing nonsense, and accept the fact that not everyone likes what you like.

They're just being trolled like everyone else that likes to stand out. Plus this is a piss-poor argument simply because YOU are not accepting the fact that myself and others dislike furries. Here's my proof: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=76993.0

That whole comic strip contradicts itself.  People like you are the ones who gave them the name "Furries."  They didn't choose it themselves. 

You simply started to oppose a group that had never existed.  Thus, creating a group within your little attempt at ridding of it.

This group has existed since forever. Looks like you're full of a priori stuff just like everyone else making these neutral/half supportive thread stuff posts. or maybe I wouldn't say a priori if you know what I'm hinting at, I'd settle for idiotic claims though.

Bahahaha, because you don't understand it, it couldn't POSSIBLY make sense.

This is why almost everyone hates you, Yuki.

And I honestly thought you were better then this. I can hardly see how this is worth your reputation but you're more then welcome to throw it to the wolves like all the other "supporters" and furries did.

not accepting the fact that myself and others dislike furries.
Whoopdeelovingdoo, shut up about it and let this stuff ass fad/thing die.

And I honestly thought you were better then this. I can hardly see how this is worth your reputation but you're more then welcome to throw it to the wolves like all the other "supporters" and furries did.
I'm defending people who you're opposing for absolutely no reason.  If my reputation falls because of this, then the people judging that reputation lack the ability to view opinions that may interfere with that of their own.

I find it funny that some of you guys are getting pissed at raging out a little 75 by 75 pictures. lol

Plus this is a piss-poor argument simply because YOU are not accepting the fact that myself and others dislike furries.
I accept the fact that you dislike furries, but, I do not accept your rage against their opinion.  I'm arguing against that concept, not the fact that you dislike them.

I'm defending people who you're opposing for absolutely no reason.  If my reputation falls because of this, then the people judging that reputation lack the ability to view opinions that may interfere with that of their own.

Bahahaha, because you don't understand it, it couldn't POSSIBLY make sense.

This is why almost everyone hates you, Yuki.
Feep <3 Yuki

Lalam learn to stop being an infantile bitch.

Lalam stop bitching about stuff, seriously, you need to take a chill pill or something.

Lalam stop bitching about stuff, seriously, you need to take a chill pill or something.

R-really?

Did you REALLY?

I rofl'd

Apparently, you're entirely unaware of what's going on.

Apparently, you're entirely unaware of what's going on.
Grow up already.