Author Topic: The Ridiculous "OMG FURRIES, RUN!" Trend  (Read 3320 times)

not just a picture because you can't think of something to back yourself up.

I should make sense? Well that's interesting.

Oh how I love the drama section.

Yes, because this post makes absolutely none:
Your thread is composed of you telling people they're wrong regardless of opinion. Stop grasping at straws trying to come up with a zinger, and grow the forget up.

You can't back down from anything can you? You just drag on e-arguments stretching them to their zenith.

Your thread is composed of you telling people they're wrong regardless of opinion. Stop grasping at straws trying to come up with a zinger, and grow the forget up.

You can't back down from anything can you? You just drag on e-arguments stretching them to their zenith.

This thread is to tell forgetheads to stop spreading their opinions at every single furry related thing they see.

This thread is to tell forgetheads to stop spreading their opinions at every single furry related thing they see.
Maybe if the furcigarettes would stop spreading THEIR opinions at everything they see!

This thread is so one sided, anyone can see that.

Sooo. How about you both agree on something and save the forums some Kilobytes.

Maybe if the furcigarettes would stop spreading THEIR opinions at everything they see!
Oh you're clever, take what he says and switch it the other way huh? Dont make me laugh, how often does it work when you tell a church to stop practicing their beliefs?

No, this argument is composed of telling people to accept the fact that others may think differently.  Ofcourse, within that, I had defended using opinionated concepts, but mainly to show how ridiculous it is to fight such.

I'll get back to the point, because I admit I started to drag on with defending them and not sticking to actually stoping the initial argument.

Muffinmix, I understand your side, but why do people need to be punished because you feel as though their opinion is incorrect? Can't you just ignore the avatar?  Is it really THAT hard?

No, this argument is composed of telling people to accept the fact that others may think differently.  Ofcourse, within that, I had defended using opinionated concepts, but mainly to show how ridiculous it is to fight such.

I'll get back to the point, because I admit I started to drag on with defending them and not sticking to actually stoping the initial argument.

Muffinmix, I understand your side, but why do people need to be punished because you feel as though their opinion is incorrect? Can't you just ignore the avatar?  Is it really THAT hard?
No really, grow up.

No really, grow up.

you know how many loving times you've raged at something you dont like?

grow up.

You have, and the fact that I had stated "no reason" was entirely untrue.  But, the rest stands.  Your argument is contradictive:(?)
So, because you feel as though my opinion isn't a certain way, it isn't?  Wow, great way to disprove something!

You don't agree with my posts, my posts are my opinions, you do not agree with my opinions. Follow the logic yet? Then again the second part of your statement is again fabrication which is why even I'm getting confused now. Like I said I wait for them to trip over themselves before telling them they're idiots, others get the same treatment. Oh but what's this? They're being attacked even more severely then others? That's because others don't have multiple 40+ page topics full of stuffposts under their names that's why.

Seriously, I feel asthough the furry concept is strange myself, but, I'm merely defending the people who are being opposed.  I find it outragious that you constantly have to persist on making sure that these people must be exterminated.  And, that is where your argument contradicts itself(?); I was not defending the "I like furry research" concept, but the people who you consider to be furries.

Yeah that's the problem, you're defending the idiots. And I don't think you've ever studied Emanuel Kant have you? I don't think contradiction means the same thing to me as it does in your fantasy land.

I don't give people stuff for no reason.They have to earn it (see JD case, and that guy that bumped a 3 week old thread just to start stuff)

Oh you're clever, take what he says and switch it the other way huh? Dont make me laugh, how often does it work when you tell a church to stop practicing their beliefs?
They can do that, its just when they try to convert me and run around saying PRAISE JESUS I get pissed off.

You mad.