Author Topic: APB: All Points Bulletin  (Read 3418 times)

Bah now I'm really looking forward to it, though the lag aspect of things has me worried overall.
I'll be able to handle it with my new card..hopefully.

I'll be able to handle it with my new card..hopefully.
What's the name of your new card?

What's the name of your new card?
9400 GT something something of NVidia.

well the game is mainly for pc so im sure they're gunna have some nice optimization. highly doubt they'd do some stuff-ass job like the saints row 2 pc port so im pretty sure even an average computer could handle it

I mean the lag as in the server's are US based meaning 250 ping for me... D:

It'd be like GTA IV online, car drifting all over the place on other peoples screen.

IMO Car physics in GTA IV are stuff.  Seriously, cars do not slide that much when you brake. Not even close. Going around a corner in that game almost makes me impatient just waiting for it to stop drifting all over the goddamn street.

Woah this looks a lot better from when I first saw it like a year ago.

IMO Car physics in GTA IV are stuff.  Seriously, cars do not slide that much when you brake. Not even close. Going around a corner in that game almost makes me impatient just waiting for it to stop drifting all over the goddamn street.
What about 15 MPH impacts launching you out the windshield?

Ontopic:Damn I want to get in that beta.

The folks at Eurogamer have spotted an interesting update to the official APB FAQ;an update that confirms to us today that APB will not be using a monthly subscription model.

How much will APB cost?

The actual price for the game itself is still under discussion but we’ll keep you up to date. We can confirm that APB will not require a monthly subscription.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 12:26:28 PM by tails »

I'm pretty sure they said something about it being a yearly subscription.

Yeah, like you have to pay a certain fee every year or something.