Author Topic: Box Train Vehicle  (Read 36973 times)

not bad for a vehicle. one question though are you only able to drive it on rails??? :cookie:

not bad for a vehicle. one question though are you only able to drive it on rails??? :cookie:
Drive it wherever you want to.

I need to finish the model for this.
Jesus Christ.

Model done? <3
I need to figure out how to upload models to rtb then I could upload this when its very old  :cookieMonster:

Model done? <3
I need to figure out how to upload models to rtb then I could upload this when its very old  :cookieMonster:
No, new model, but has to be after train mod.

Train mod is mostly done minus client/server communication such as throttle and brakes.

its impossible to get that thing around corners just keeps going strait

its impossible to get that thing around corners just keeps going strait
/aligntrain

Sheesh this thing goes fast. But it's great whenever you want to 'get away from it all'. Or just make it to end of a map and fall off.  :cookieMonster:

Whatisthis

Neato, needs Deisel Engine, Live steam, wood steam, Pump car (Up and down), Empty wagon, and Rocket Sled

i thought i would never use this thing, but now when i tested it, it was pretty cool, the sounds make it seem like a toy train. i think there should be speaical bricks for the train the ride on.

i lol'd
lol, that reminds me of when he was taking the picture, nobody could park it just right for him except for me, he was getting mad =D