Author Topic: Stormy Island  (Read 9275 times)

DUDE TIHS IS FREAKEN AWESOME! To bad I can't download it because of my ****** god damned PC.

you fail.

No it is not this one you just download.

strange when i click the link it says on mediafire: Folder not founded or something like that

[Off Topic] How do you get a pic under your name? [I'm new to the forums.]

You Have Failed.

Oh boy. Triple fail, you've missed my point 3 times.
Sonic...
1. I made it that way so people could make a rpg or a city and theres nothing out there but sea
You are supposed to FLOAT in the sea, not fall to the bottom.

2. It is a island........ -.-
OH WOW, THAT WAS SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT
Where the hell is the storm? That's what I mean.

3.click on the link and download it its not hard at all!
That's not what I'm talking about. You have to unzip everything and then move everything out of the folder and then make a new zipped folder. Make it a NORMAL package please, it shouldn't take 15 mins to install a map.

It's people like you that really get on my nerves. You don't pay attention whatsoever and spew out a bunch of irrelevant crap. -_-

Allowed to use textures or not, you should still ask. Also, you fail at making water. At least TEST your maps before releasing them.

Allowed to use textures or not, you should still ask. Also, you fail at making water. At least TEST your maps before releasing them.
My point has been proven.

How many times do i have to say it i wanted the water the way it is, it drags you down and you can't go wandering off to nowhere and the reason i did this is because i am going to be using this map for a rpg soon. Btw sonic you just registered about two months ago you can't go around telling people what is wrong and what is right yet wait til you've been here as long as heed or yuki.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 11:26:33 PM by Ninjaboy »

I believe this skybox was from the slate edits.

I believe this skybox was from the slate edits.

Yep it kicked ass with this map =3

By the way you should see rain when you download the map let me know if you guys arn't seeing it and i will fix it.

By the way you should see rain when you download the map let me know if you guys arn't seeing it and i will fix it.
Where the hell is the storm? That's what I mean.

At least TEST your maps before releasing them.

I did test my map by the way and it worked perfectly i always check my maps so that the downloaders will always have whats guranted to them.

Sweeeet this is the first i've ever seen with sound, and the lightning is cool too :3

Maybe make the water grey? and the far off distance grey also?
That would add more of an effect to the stormy stuff.

the link for the download os this map dose not work if you post a URL make suer it gose to the right page maby you can see it but we cant you need to go to the page that has the words in the box that say:  'download file'

Fix the link.

Oh, fix the packaging while you're at it too.