Author Topic: [RESOURCE] List of modder's tools and tutorials!  (Read 51340 times)

Oh and I have another resource for people who want to be able to export in dts for Blender.

Blender Resource
Blender
How to install the Blender dts exporter for those of you who don't know how to Requires account login (Accounts are free).

R.I.P Man :(
How did he Die?
Now Im wondering ill be up all night now.....

R.I.P Mocheeze.

It was all over RTB, I can't believe you didn't hear about it.

He didn't die >:{
He was last on the 23rd.

That's was his mother. She Pm'd me saying so and said that he died and she's just checking up, here, I'll post a pic:

I wont believe it >:{

I even have a picture and you still won't believe it?

It says yesterday though he was last on the 23rd. I still won't believe it.

I took that a while ago.

Humongous resource site on everything TorqueScript related, essentially a must for any avid scripter.

http://iam.colum.edu/students/RBatten/torqueDoxygen/classSceneObject.html

or

http://iam.colum.edu/students/RBatten/torqueDoxygen/

Note: This is a resource covering the unmodified Engine, so some functions may very well not work for Blockland due to restrictions and modifications. Still this is THE reference for any script needs.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 04:54:36 PM by Muffinmix »

Hey i have no clue how to make an add-on or which site is teh best but for mapping couldnt i just use sketch up?

Hey i have no clue how to make an add-on or which site is teh best but for mapping couldnt i just use sketch up?

No.

On that account, everyone that's trying to use Sketch Up as a modeling program, just stop. It's a terrible, downright horrendous game modeling program and nothing you will make in Sketch Up will survive the transition from Sketch Up to Blockland unscathed. You'll have to go through another modeling program and learn how to use it to fix the garbage Sketch Up left behind. You might as well stick to whichever modeling program that is since it's probably going to be an infinitely smaller hassle to model with that program instead of cleaning up after Sketch up.

On that note, Sketch Up does not support anything TGE related so most of your real work will be in the modeling program go-between anyways.

Oh and I have another resource for people who want to be able to export in dts for Blender.

Blender Resource
Blender
How to install the Blender dts exporter for those of you who don't know how to Requires account login (Accounts are free).
Thank you SO MUCH! :D