Author Topic: Naruto Fans.  (Read 5268 times)

Thanks, Anyways, I watch G4 (the gaming Channel.)

it was good around 2003 now it only cops and stuff

( i want area back )

Theres this little boy that lives in my neighborehood named Tommy. Well, once he dressed up in this You-gay-ho costume and he had a little table on his wrist or something; Then another time he actually dressed as Sasuke :/ and had a giant foam ninja star...         What a sight.

Im sorry for banning you aphonites. i just think things betwenn you and him were getting a little out of hand.

I want to see the faces of Naruto fans taht they find out They names in the Show(most of them) are Real names in Real life

i dont see anything wrong with thes OH DEAR GOD!

Naruto was Ok, but then it went to hell and I don't watch it anymore.

A person called "Naruto Uzimaki" Who was a non-admin at a server, whined after i said "Naruto isn't great at all, it's a childish anime after 4Kids got it and you should change your name", he said "But naruto is a mature show for teens" yet he wasn't a teen at all.
I got banned after he whined to the owner of the server.

I realy should think what im going to say before i ban. now the poor guy has his own drama topic.

I want to see the faces of Naruto fans taht they find out They names in the Show(most of them) are Real names in Real life
Who said they weren't?

My favorite part about Naruto is that the opening video changes slightly because of what happens during the episodes, more anime should do that. In the manga the plot has really been opened up (I guess it'll be around for a lot longer) so it has sort of gotten interesting there, seems original. I'd say 5th grade sounds like the right target audience, although the commercials shown during the show seem to be for kindergarten (diapers, toddler shoes). The show recently has gotten a little too emotional and there are some other things that make it very unnatural. I don't watch the 4kids version, I'm commenting on the Japanese version.

My favorite part about Naruto is that the opening video changes slightly because of what happens during the episodes, more anime should do that. In the manga the plot has really been opened up (I guess it'll be around for a lot longer) so it has sort of gotten interesting there, seems original. I'd say 5th grade sounds like the right target audience, although the commercials shown during the show seem to be for kindergarten (diapers, toddler shoes). The show recently has gotten a little too emotional and there are some other things that make it very unnatural. I don't watch the 4kids version, I'm commenting on the Japanese version.

that was one of my resons that i hate naruto ( along with the show ).

Japanese version is better imho