Author Topic: Team Fortress 2  (Read 1712 times)

I had a some Spy achievements, so it unlocked that.

Unless you're a complete dumbass and don't know what I'm talking about.

Lol, you guys are pathetic.  I would actually play for my unlocks.
I went to an achievement server to get the sanvich.

Now I'm all sad because I can never get heavy achievements >:

I'm proud to say I've gotten all of my achievements and unlocks legitimately. It takes the fun out of the game when you cheat/farm.

Before the milestone update i got 4 jarates and nothing else. Now i have all items but no hats :(.

I'm proud to say I've gotten all of my achievements and unlocks legitimately. It takes the fun out of the game when you cheat/farm.
I have still gotten all of the pyro unlocks legitimately, along with the spy's ambassador. I only cheated to get the heavy's stuff because I sucked at heavy. Now I'm getting a little better at him and have realized I should have just done it right. I agree, it does take all the fun out.

wut?
Cloak and Dagger = One of the unlockables. Alt fire to go invisible, but when standing still your invisibility recharges even when invisible.

I got the snipers trophy belt yesterday, to bad when I was deleting extras the delete button went crazy and deleted all my Dead Ringers.

Cloak and Dagger = One of the unlockables. Alt fire to go invisible, but when standing still your invisibility recharges even when invisible.

no, he unlocked it with a sniper when he completed the milestones, the C&D is a spy weapon

Lern2ReadContext

Lol, you guys are pathetic.  I would actually play for my unlocks.

Aren't you special.

i has a lvl 90 sandvich :D

i have a lvl 0 kgb and a lvl 86 dead ringer Wut nao

After the update where they added Spy and Sniper milestones, some people had already unlocked enough achievements to get the milestones. These only update after making a kill or change in stats, so the kill unlocked him the Spy and Sniper equipment together.

i have a lvl 0 kgb and a lvl 86 dead ringer Wut nao
level 0?
fists are better then, for they are level 1

mine is level 98
Lvl 99 sandvich: Moist and delicous!